*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751183-White-Villain-Chapter-1-The-Meeting
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1751183
Fantasy story about a man which is called 'villain' by the world
White Villain


Chapter 1: The Meeting




Sheena Lawren, 19 years, one of the most popular among students at Linderton University. Sheena is how everyone call her. With her straight hair, white skin and great attitude, she always becomes a center of attention wherever she goes. Star, night sky, are what she loves the most. Those made her join the astronomical club for her side activity.

Like any other day before, she goes to her club activity after taking class in the afternoon. The clock points at 6:00 P.M already. Time to prepare everything for stargazing. Noel(19), Sam(20), Aleen(20) and Jim(18), they are her club activity's friend. Everybody is enjoying today's club activity.

"Lets see, what kind of night we have today?" said Sam. Like usual Sam, he always kind of enthusiastic about everything he does, energetic and kind a talkative.

"I don't think it will be a night like what Jim had yesterday" Aleen replied while smiling with satisfy in her face. She knows that her little brother has a pervert dream last night.

"Hey big sis, stop that!" Jim replied while keeping his shy face. Like always, they spend the night chatting and stargazing.

It's already 9:30 P.M., everyone have finished moving the tools to the club room from the rooftop. They decide to end today's club activity and go home.

"Okay everyone, bye bye!" said Sheena while taking different route to go home. She is the only one whom house is in different direction.

The road is really quiet, only electric pole lamp with some bugs flying around it give a lively feel. Her own footstep voice guide her through that road. But she is as calm as ever. At a certain point of the road she hear a crow voice, but that didn't affect her at all. It's been 65 step since she heard the voice. She continues her step, pull up her leg and place it in the next point on the road. Her shoes intercepts with the road and gives a voice. As soon as the voice gone, her eyes widen, she bite her lower lips, and looks around rashly.

"What's happening here?" her mind speaks. She tries to calm herself, but still nothing changes. She closes her eyes, opens it, closes it, and opens it again, but still nothing changes. Everything around her is gone, only a field without end and the sky is still with her.

"What is this place? How can I be here?" her lips mumbling. She starts feeling insecure, her legs can't support her anymore due to her scariness. She can't think at all.

In a blitz, something big falls in front of her, shakes the ground and gives strong wind. She can't open her eyes to see anything for a while. A pitch black creature with red eyes, mouth filled with big teeth, claws in both hands, horns and wings, are standing in front of her when she open her eyes. No words come to her mind but "what is it?", "what is it?" and "what is it?".

"Good night little girl, are you scared?" that creature ask the girl while smiling.

"W..what are you?" Sheena replies.

"Ha ha, you don't need to know anything. Just stay there and you'll forget anything after this. I am your master now!" the creature answers.

"It is my master? forget?" Sheena thinks deeply about that words. The creature comes closer.

"Don't come here!" Sheena shouts while backing up. But, that doesn't effect the creature at all.

"What will happen to me? God, please helps me..I don't want to die like this..please God.." Sheena's mind speaks.

The creature is pulling out his hand, trying to reach Sheena. Sheena close her eyes. She is really scare.

She is shocked by a sound and earth's vibration. She tries to open her eyes, and sees what happened. A boy-like creature in black-flame-like-mantle-style, holding a fire-burning-black-sword-like-thing in its back, with mask closing his mouth standing in front of her. At first she thinks that it is a human, but seeing its red-demon-eyes-like eyes, she starts to think that it isn't a human.

"Are you okay Sheena?" he asked.

"I..I'm okay, but..how did you know my name?" Sheena answered.

"Lets have a little chat after this end then", he answered while seeing at Sheena. It looks like he was smiling while answered that question.

he pulls out his sword like thing, while rushing out into the demon like creature he kicked out before. "Lets end this you demon!" he is mumbling while slashing his sword into that demon-like creature. He slashed it into two, then it slowly disappear from his sight.

"Shall we have a little talk about tonight?" he is already standing in front of Sheena.

"O..Okay" Sheena answered.

"Then, lets stay in this world a little longer", he answered.

"W..Who are you?" asked Sheena

"Me? I think you already know me, but lets skip that for the time being" he answered

"Let me explain about what happened before. Is it okay with you?"

"Mmmh" Sheena nods while answering

"Okay, lets start. This is the world called Dawn, the world that Despers, the creature you've met before, can show them true-form. Basically Despers can't be seen in real world without a normal eyes. So, you can't differentiate them from human being" he explained.

"Despers, isn't it? Why it's attacking me?" Sheena asked.

"Despers needs human soul to grow themselves. They attack human not to kill them, but to take over their soul. They bring the targets to the Dawn, attack them, control their soul, and then return them to real world after erasing their memory of the attack. So, the targets continue living without knowing they have been attacked by Despers before" he continued

"So, why you kill them? the Despers I mean. They didn't seem to danger human being, didn't they?" Sheena asked again

"Well, you always thinking like your usual" he smiles

"My usual..he sure knows about me" Sheena talks in her mind

"It's normal to think like that after hearing my explanation before. But, the most important point is starting from here on". He changed his tone into a serious one.

"Targets whom soul already controlled by Despers, their soul will slowly drained by the Despers. At the same time, seed of the darkness within them will grow up. In the end, the remaining soul will be the soul of darkness. When the time comes, then they'll become a Despers like you've seen before. At that time, they can't be saved again"

"Then, I think it's already too late for a girl to stay outside. You see, even in this world, the time is still the same with our world" He stand and prepare to leave

"Wait! I have a question. Are you an ally of justice?" Sheena asked

"Well, outside there, they prefer to call me 'villain' than ally of justice" He smiles again

"Huh?" Sheena confused

"You'll know the detail in tomorrow's morning news I think. If you think I'm look like an ally of justice, then feel free to come and talk to me"

"Then, who are you and how can I meet you?"

"I think you know me" He smiles while opening his mask, after that he disappeared. The Dawn is also disappeared. The only one remains there is Sheena with her shocked eyes open wide.

© Copyright 2011 Dhresta (dhresta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751183-White-Villain-Chapter-1-The-Meeting