*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751271-Eggnog-and-Werewolves-Part-1
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #1751271
A cautionary tale about why you should watch your drinks.
A quick burst of wind blew into the young woman's light winter coat, causing her nipples to harden, and her modest breasts to perk up.

"Damn wind," she muttered, drawing in her collar. "I hate winter here. There is too much snow, too cold, and too much wind."

The woman slowly turned her head to the sidewalk, which was covered with freshly fallen snow. Faint boot prints revealed themselves only one or two at a time, and some distance apart.

"At least there are people ahead," she muttered. "Hopefully there is a place that is open where I can thaw myself out."

As she walked, the woman looked left and right. Besides the lonely, faint, and quiet boot prints, there was no sign of anyone else around. The stores were closed, lights were turned off, and no cars came down the road. Of course, given the lateness of the hour, and the fact that the snow reduced visibility to only twenty feet, if that, it was understandable.

She slowly breathed onto her hands and muttered, "Why did I decide to take a walk in this miserable weather? I can't even find the streets that will lead me home now. I must be crazy or something."

Then, she saw something in front of her. Squinting her eyes, the woman saw a faint blue light.

"Oh please be opened," she whispered, as she slowly walked forward, trying not to lose much body heat.

As she got closer, the woman saw that the light was part of a sign that said "Lucky Lucy's Lite-Bar." However, the thing that made the woman smile was what the light said: "Open." She put her hand on the handle, a faint click chiming in her ears like bells on Christmas Day.

"Well Merry Christmas to me," she said with a smile as the warm air came out and enveloped her, covering her with the scents of nutmeg, cinnamon, peppermint, and a few others. Breathing in the air, the woman walked inside, closing the door behind her. She then took a look around. The place was empty, with only a dim light lit at the bar counter. Where is everyone? she wondered as she walked forward with a shiver.

Then, she heard a faint creak. Turning her head, the woman saw a figure in the shadows.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I could say the same about you," the figure said, in a seductive female voice, as it came forward, revealing itself to be a woman wearing a feminine Santa-like outfit, complete with cotton-topped pointy hat. "The name is Lucy Stephenson."

"In that case, my name is Julia, Julia Fillmore."

"Well Julia," Lucy said as she walked toward the still shivering woman. "I was closing the bar down for the night. If you want a drink, you'll have to come tomorrow."

"Surely you wouldn't just send a poor girl back out there in that," Julia said, pointing out the window which was just covered in white snow. "I'll freeze to death."

Lucy looked the young woman over. "Well, I do have a room upstairs," she said. "I tend to use it for customers who have drank too much and don't have a ride home. Of course there is a bit of a price."

"And how much would that be?" Julia asked. "I don't have a lot on me at the moment. My purse is at home."

"We'll worry about that later," Lucy said as she walked behind the counter. "For now let's celebrate."

"Celebrate what?" Julia asked as she watched Lucy get out a bottle and a couple of glasses.

"Whatever you want to drink to," Lucy said with a smile as she filled one of the glasses. "You want some?"

"No thank you," Julia replied politely. "I'm not much of a drinker."

"More for me then," Lucy said as she picked up the full glass. "To the Holidays."

"To the Holidays," Julia repeated as she watched Lucy slowly drain the glass. "And to the blasted snow that led me here."

"And to the snow that led you here," Lucy said with a chuckle as she refilled her glass. "Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"Well, I would like something to drink," Julia said as she looked at the empty glass. "However, I don't want anything alcoholic."

"That can be arranged," Lucy said as she turned around and walked towards a small fridge. "I keep plenty of NADs for Double-Ds."

"What do you mean?" Julia asked puzzled.

"Non-Alcoholic Drinks for Designated Drivers," Lucy replied with a chuckle, as she turned back towards the counter, holding onto what looked like a cardboard milk container. "And given the Holidays, I think the appropriate non-alcoholic drink would be eggnog."

"Well, it has been a while since I've had some," Julia said as she pushed the empty glass towards the female bartender. "I enjoy the taste, but I never have the time, or money, to buy it, as it isn't exactly an essential item on the grocery list."

"That can be relatable," Lucy said as she poured the golden creamy liquid into the glass. "Sometimes it's hard for me to get what I want."

"And what would that be?" Julia asked as she picked up her glass and started to drink.

"A good lover to have in bed with me," Lucy said with a longing sigh.

Julia started to chuckle, and eggnog shot out her nose, some of if landing on Lucy's Santa outfit.

"Oh sorry," she said as she grabbed a paper towel to clean the mess off. "That was embarrassing."

"Well what was so funny that you shot eggnog at me?" Lucy asked with a slight growl as she tried to clean herself off.

"That a beautiful woman like you couldn't find yourself a boyfriend," Julia said with a nervous chuckle. "I mean, you've got what any guy would want, perfect teeth, large breasts, and from what I could see, a good looking ass."

"Don't you have one?" Lucy asked with concern in her voice as she placed her hand on Julia's.

"No," Julia said as she lowered her heard. "My last boyfriend left me for a woman with a bigger set."

"Oh I've dealt with that sort," Lucy growled. "I had a boyfriend who was like that, always complained that mine were too small. Guy dumped me. A few years went by, and my breasts grew, and I met up with him again. During this time he'd become a major football player. He took one look at my breasts and tried to dump his current girlfriend. He met up with a little accident in the parking lot of the theater."

"What sort of accident?"

"I neutered the little bastard, when I slammed my car door on his penis and balls."

Julia's eyes increased to the size of dinner plates.

"That was a little extreme," she said.

"The best part was that he never brought me up on charges," Lucy chuckled. "That and his current dumped him for a computer nerd."

"I guess that would be the perfect revenge," Julia laughed.

"That it was," Lucy said as she calmed herself down. "I tell you what: go clean yourself off, and I'll get you a new glass of eggnog."

"I guess that would be a good idea," Julia said as she looked at her jacket. "I hate it when stuff shoots out of my nose."

"I've had worse things than eggnog on my outfit," Lucy said as she grabbed another towel. She then pointed towards the wall. "The bathroom is over there."

"Thanks," Julia nodded as she went towards the place Lucy had pointed at, and found herself in a sparkling clean bathroom.

"I clean it just before closing," came Lucy's voice. "Not that the patrons would notice. It's clean until the first client uses it. Then it gets dirtier until it's time to close up."

"I thought that a place like this didn't close until late," Julia said as she grabbed a towel, turned on the faucet and put the towel in the water. "I've heard of a place that doesn't close until three in the morning."

"Not many come here during the winter," Lucy said through the door. "And almost no one comes during a blizzard like what's going on outside. How'd you get here anyways?'

"Followed some tracks," Julia said washing off her jacket. "Went out for a quick walk and got lost, turned around, and all of that."

"You got lucky then," said Lucy. "I doubt that even a yeti would willingly walk in that."

"I wouldn't doubt that," Julia said as she walked out, carrying her jacket. "Especially if all they had on was this thing. It certainly wasn't made for snow like that."

"No, it most certainly was not," Lucy said as she took the jacket, and handed Julia a glass. "Drink up. It's on the house."

However, as Julia sipped at her eggnog, she tasted something that was familiar, yet strange.

"It's got a different taste to it," she said. "What's in it?"

"Oh, that's my special version of eggnog," Lucy replied. "It has powdered peppermint, spearmint, and winter-mint added to it. It gives the drink more holiday spirit in my opinion."

"Well, it certainly gives it an interesting taste," Julia said as she slowly drank the rest. "Got any more?"

"I sure do," Lucy said with a smile.

A while later, the two women were swapping stories like old friends. Julia found out that Lucy had come from a wealthy family, but had wanted to follow her own path. Julia told Lucy about her own family troubles, as she wanted to be an artist, and not a secretary or some such thing.

"Parents are crazy," Lucy said as she drank what had to be her twelfth glass of the night. "However, you've got to love them for what they've done for you, in how they raise you and make sure you're taken care of."

"I want to know something."

"And what would that be?" Lucy asked.

"How can you drink so much and still stay sober?" Julia asked as she pointed at the glass. "I'd be out like a light if I even have two or three drinks."

"I guess its genetics," Lucy said as she swirled the glass around. "I can out-drink anyone. If I have a particularly trouble causing customer, I just have a drink-off with them. Client wins, he can drink as much as he wants for free. I win, he leaves. So far I've always won."

"Have you ever gotten into trouble because of it?"

Lucy smiled. "Not at all," she said. "Of course, it's about time for you to earn your keep."

"What are you talking about?" Julia asked as her eyes widened. "I told you, I have no money."

"Who said that it was money you'd be paying me with?" Lucy asked with a grin that just seemed to be too big for her face. "I have, other needs besides money. And for me, there is nothing like a good-looking woman to have to myself."

Julia watched as Lucy stood up, her ears growing longer, her eyes changing to yellow, hair growing all over, nails becoming claws, and more, though her Santa outfit didn't change much. She then jumped over the counter, causing Julia to fall out of her seat in fright.

This can't be real, Julia thought as she tried to crawl away. However, she was having problems moving her arms and legs, and her eyes were feeling heavy for some reason.

"Aw, don't run away," Lucy said in a dejected manner. "Of course, it wouldn't do you any good to try."

"What are you?" Julia asked, barely able to form the words. "What did you do to me?"

"Oh, I'm a werewolf, my pretty," Lucy said as she picked Julia up, placed her on the counter, and started undressing her, playing around with her breasts and a few other things. "As for what I did to you, I slipped you a nice little relaxant tablet in one of those eggnogs you had. Now I'm going to have some fun with you."

"Please," Julia muttered as her vision faded out. "Don't hurt me."

"Oh don't you worry about that," Lucy said as she gave Julia a gentle kiss. "I'm sure you'll have fun too."

The next thing Julia knew, she was in a dark room, with her arms and legs spread apart, and tied to something.

Okay, she thought. I've been drugged, stripped, and tied up. What's next?

Then a light came on, forcing Julia to close her eyes.

"Ah, you're awake," said Lucy's voice. "Oh come on. You can open your eyes. I can tell you are awake."

Julia opened one of her eyes, and she saw the werewolf coming through a door, still wearing her Santa outfit.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked as she looked at the werewolf's long, sharp teeth, and wickedly curved claws. "Please, don't hurt me."

"I've already told you that I won't," Lucy said as she carefully shut and locked the door. "However, there is nothing like a virgin to whet the appetite."

"Please, don't eat me."

"I was talking about my sexual appetite," Lucy said as she walked up to the bed that Julia was on, taking off her outfit. "Of course, there is my stomach, and that could enjoy a good meal, and virgins are quite tasty from what I've heard. So what sort of present will you be, a mate for me, or the meat dish for my meal?"

Julia gulped. She had prided herself on being straight as an arrow, never even thinking about what it would be like to even have sex with one of her girlfriends. However, with this wolf woman, it was either that or…..

"I'll have sex with you," she reluctantly said. "I want to live."

"Well, that would be one way to put it," Lucy said as she placed a claw on Julia's face and began tracing her cheeks. "I've always preferred female partners over male ones; they don't try to be the dominate one, especially when someone like me is in control."

"So, I take it that you've done this before?" Julia asked cautiously.

Lucy then gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Of course," she said softly as she carefully placed herself on top of Julia. "However, it has been a while since I've had a virgin. Most girls have lost it by your age, in one manner or another."

"So, how do we do this?" Julia asked as she tried to keep an eye on what was happening.

"You let me handle that," Lucy said as she slipped her left arm under Julia's shoulder and placed her hand on the back of the young woman's head. "All you have to do is relax."

"So, how did you know that I was a virgin?" Julia asked as she felt Lucy's other hand slide down towards her legs.

"You have a special scent," Lucy said, breathing deeply. "It's like a mixture of fresh-cut flowers, and fresh-picked fruit. Of course, each girl is different, roses and apples was the scent of one, daffodils and oranges was another. Yours is a real mix; you smell like a mixture of different fruits and different flowers."

"I always did like the scent of fruit and flowers," Julia said with a chuckle.

"You know what, I just thought of something," Lucy said, getting off of Julia and heading towards the door. "I'm going to get a few things to make this more fun. Be right back."

"Take your time," Julia said as she watched Lucy leave the room and close the door. "Take your time." She took a look at her hand restraints, which seemed to be rope. She could also move her wrists around.

Okay, she thought. If I can free just one of my hands, I might be able to get free.

However, just as she moved her wrists again, she noticed something that hadn't been visible a moment before; handcuffs hidden in the rope.

Shit, she thought. She must have had others who thought of escaping and tried. I guess I'll have to wait until she gets whatever she is getting.

She then began to look around. Her eyes caught sight of a tall Oak Grandfather clock, the solid metal pendulum moving back and forth from behind a glass door.

If I can get free, that could make a good weapon, she thought. If I got free.

As the seconds passed, Julia could hear the tick-tock of the clock. She could see the pendulum move back and forth. She felt the air cool on her body. She could still taste some mint in her mouth, and smell it as well. Then, she heard something, squeaky wheels, and footsteps. Then, she watched the door open, and in came Lucy, pulling something.

"I see you didn't try to escape," the werewolf said as she walked up to Julia, still pulling the object. "I guess that makes you a step up from the others."

"What happened to them?" Julia asked. "The others I mean."

"Very simple," Lucy said as she stepped away from the object, which was covered with a cloth, and placed her hand on Julia's face. "If they behaved, they left okay. If they tried to escape-" she then licked her lips and rubbed her stomach with her free hand "- they became my dinner. After that, the good parts added to my figure, and the bad parts were expelled."

Julia gulped nervously.

"Now, let's have some fun," Lucy said as she walked back to the object.

Pulling the cloth off, she revealed it to be a serving tray on a trolley, covered in all sorts of condiments, and a box of chocolates. It also had two roulette-wheel-like devices, one that had the names of body parts, such as right hand, left upper leg, belly, face, and so on, with one space saying "Everywhere." The other wheel had the names of condiments, ketchup, ranch dressing, Bar-BQ sauce, mustard, relish, chocolate syrup, maple syrup, and so on, with one space saying "Nothing", and one space that said "Everything."

"I'm sure you'll like this game," she said with a chuckle. "I spin these wheels, and then I put that particular condiment on that particular body part. Then, I lick it clean." She then spun the Condiment wheel. Then, she spun the Body-Part wheel.

As Julia watched the wheels spin, she wanted to know; What had she gotten herself into?

Part 2
 Eggnog and Werewolves Part 2  (18+)
Some werewolves are crazy.
#1771182 by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

Merit Badge in Romance
[Click For More Info]

I give you this badge for taking romance to a whole new level. Thank you for sharing your erotica romance stories. Merit Badge in UENG
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your winning bid on my Adult Package in the  [Link To Item #1993416] ! I appreciate your support!
© Copyright 2011 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751271-Eggnog-and-Werewolves-Part-1