*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752022-Hes-not-worth-your-tears
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Relationship · #1752022
what guys need to understand
                                                            He doesn’t get it



He leaves you crying, and he leaves you all alone if he can’t tell how you fell then he’s not worth you love or your tears.He’s not worth it he doesn’t get it he tries so hard to impress you, he doesn’t make you happy doesn’t make life perfect for you, so just forget him. He doesn’t get that all he need to do is be there and let you know he will always love and accept you for you.



He doesn't tell you he cares, he dosen't call you beautiful. He tells your your hot and tells you what he wants. He doesn't care what you have to say or what you want. All he sees is that having you around is fun. If things arn't done a certain way he gets angry and your world will come down.



He is your wold but you wonder constently if you are his. You wonder if he really does love you, if he really cares. Are you his girl or just some other girl to have fun with. Is this his way of making a  game or is it your heart he loves. You wonder everytime he gets mad if it was your fault or what you did.



If he really loved you he would tell you he cares, show you he does. He would try to make you happy he would listen to what you say. He would tell you its not your fault when he gets angry even if it is. He would help you with whatever yo needed and trust you compleatly. He would call you his girl and show you he cares about more than your looks and that you are the most wonderful person in the world. He would tell you he loved you, then he would be worth your tears.
© Copyright 2011 sassysissy (sassysissy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752022-Hes-not-worth-your-tears