*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752510-Lesson-5-Exercise
Rated: E · Assignment · Educational · #1752510
This is the 5th lesson for my comma class.
1.  If the weather is good, Nani will play golf, and of course, she will win.
      Rules:2
              1
              17

2.  She plans on using the old, cherished nine iron that her father gave her when she was a girl.
      Rules:3a
              3b
              4c
              9

3.  Winnie teaches her grand nieces and nephews about the family history and shows them pictures of their ancestors.
      Rules:correct
                13


4.  I, too, was scared as we ran from the Chupacabra.
      Rules:10
                9

5.  Sister of Mercy writes poetry and listens to Johnny Cash.  Still, she has time for daily reviews.
      Rules:13
                7

6.  Editing her rough draft, checking every comma, and correcting misspelled words were time consuming for Ali, but her work paid off in the end.
      Rules:5
              14
              1

7.  This is the fifth Lesson in the Comma-Kazi Class, and we have one more Lesson to learn.
      Rules:15

8.  Winnie, who has a dog named Pancho, is concerned about animal abuse donating time and money to shelters.
      Rules:4a
              6b

9.  The popular Writer's Cramp Contest judge Sophy is fair and trustworthy.
      Rules:correct
              3b
              16b

10. Donating her time assisting newbies, Riot is an invaluable WDC mentor.
      Rules:6a
              3b

11. To achieve perfection in proper comma usage is difficult, not unattainable.
      Rules:14
                18

12.  Alas, the fairy which had the broken wing could no longer fly.
      Rules:8
              4b

13.  Amazingly, everyone survived the Comma-Kazi Class.
      Rules:10a

14.  The Administrator of the New Horizons Academy, Sariah teaches the Basic Grammar Class.
      Rules:16a

15.  The term almost over, Winnie will fortunately have more time to review her friends' work.

        Rules:11
                10b
     
© Copyright 2011 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752510-Lesson-5-Exercise