*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752562-New-found-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1752562
flame admit's to spyro he's gay while at the same time cynder feels the same way to ember
New found love



All was calm in the Dragon Realms. Cynder went off to go hunting by the lake and Ember left off to mingle with her friends, leaving Spyro and Flame to watch over the temple. "Hey, Spyro how's it going?" Flame's tone in his typical cheery manner.

"Not bad," Spyro replied, "How about you?"

Flame paused for a moment, "Well... I wanted to tell you something, Spyro..."

Spyro's curiosity piqued, it wasn't often Flame had to "tell" him something. "Oh really, what is it?"

Flame hesitated again, finding himself beginning to blush. "I err... Well... it's kinda hard, to just say…”

A little confused and more interested now, Spyro tried to pry it out of him, “What are you trying to tell me Flame?"

A sigh escaped Flame. "Okay, if I tell you; promise me that you won't get mad, freak out or look at me differently..."

Spyro gave him a concerning stare, maw agape.

"Please Spyro!"

Spyro shook his head in disbelief. "Flame, we're best friends. You of all dragons should know that no matter what you tell me, I won't look at you any different than I already do." He nudged him.

A smile crept along Flame's muzzle. “You're right, I don't know why I'm being so nervous." Spyro lightly shook his head, dismissing it. Flame inhaled before continuing. "So... lately, Ember hasn't really been keeping me as happy as she used to..." The blush now becoming more visible, through his shade of crimson scales. "And for the past few days, I've... Had these, odd thoughts, about male dragons..." He stopped himself short, giving a shy look at his friend.

"Odd thoughts about male dragons?" Spyro's head tilted to the side.

Flame nodded softly. "Y-yeah... especially you..."

Spyro gave him a questioning glance. "What exactly do you mean by especially me?"

Flame's shoulders drooped at the realization that his best friend wasn't piecing things together, “Spyro..." He steadied his nerves, "I think I'm gay and I've fallen in love with you.” Flame immediately winced, expecting Spyro to attack him. Nothing happened, Flame slowly opened an eye to see Spyro sitting where he was, with a smirk on his face. "You, aren't mad...?"

Spyro lightly shook his head. "Flame, of course I'm not mad. In fact..." He rose up to rub against him. "I guess, I've had similar feelings."

Flame's blush deepened another tone from Spyro's action, his tail couldn't keep still behind him. Just as his excitement rose, a thought broke through the forefront of his mind. "Spyro...?"

The purple dragon paused. "Hm?"

“What about Cynder, you're still with her..."

There was little hesitation to Spyro's response, "Well I could ask you the same about Ember, you're still with her aren’t you?" A sly smirk spread across his face.

Flame's eyes widened and he quickly turned his head aside. "I was going to break up with her... eventually."

"Let's worry about that later, in the meantime, anything you want to do?"

"Well..." Flame slowly turned back to Spyro. "I... I can think of something..."

"And what would that be?" Flame fell silent, making slight gestures with his eyes. Spyro's brows furrowed for a moment, trying to decipher what Flame was suggesting. His eyes trailed downwards to see Flame's exposed 10 inch erection, throbbing between his legs. A light blush appeared on his face. "I see... If we're going to, then we should find a more, private place."

Flame's length bobbed with excitement. "Yeah, that would be smart. Know of any good places we can go?"

Spyro took a moment to think over some locations. "Hmm, where would.. Ah! I know the perfect place!"

Flame quickly stood up, unable to contain himself. "Where?!"

"The old tunnels underneath the temples. Follow me." Spyro got up and started heading towards the tunnels. Flame, wasting no time, followed after him.

"Spyro, thank you..."

"No problem Flame, anything for a friend." A gentle smile remained on Flame's face the remainder of the way. The two made it to the old tunnels, Flame taking a look around. Spyro took a few moments to seal the entrance off using his ice breath. "There, we shouldn't be disturbed for a while."

"Got to admit Spyro, this makes a great hideout."

"Had to choose wisely, now then..." Spyro padded over to his new love interest. "How should we go about this?"

Flame pressed his snout to Spyro's and the two gradually began making out, tongues swirling around the other's in a flickering dance. As passions rose, their tongue dancing soon became a battle for dominance. The stimulation coaxed Spyro's 12 inch length from his sheath. The flesh gently pulsed as it drooled pre from the tip.

They parted for a breath of air, both lightly panting and tongues hanging from their maws. A sensual growl escaped Flame. "Wow, that was... Intense."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Flame's eyes widened once he took notice of Spyro's larger member between his legs.

"Whoa! Spyro, I didn't know you were so freakin' huge!" He nervously laughed as his own length throbbed with excitement.

"It's just another gift I was given in life, but you're not small yourself, Flame." Spyro replied.

"You're too kind." Flame blushed lightly again. Spyro crouched down and motioned towards his shaft. Flame's eyes widened again and his blush deepened. He fell onto his back in surprise. "Sp-spyro, you..."

"Come on Flame, let's have some real fun." Spyro spread Flame's legs apart, purchasing him full access Flame's 10 inches of dragon cock.

"I almost can't believe this is happening... I.. Ahh~" A long moan cut him off from finishing, when Spyro took his shaft in his paw and slowly stroked the flesh. Flame's shaft pulsed against Spyro's paw pads and dribbled a thin stream of pre.

"You like that Flame?" The red dragon could only manage to nod in response while he continued moaning. Spyro drew closer to Flame's flesh, inhaling the light scent of his musk. "Ohh..." Spyro's tongue fell from his maw, his eyes closed as he leaned forward and lapped his tongue over the pulsing flesh.

Flame's eyes cringed shut as he hissed out in euphoria. "Fffffffffuuuuuck, Spyro... your tongue feels so good." Spyro continued lapping his tongue over Flame's shaft, coating it in a thin film of his saliva.

It didn't take long for Spyro to grow accustomed to the taste of Flame's cock, soon his maw wrapped around the tip and he began to lower down the length, then rise back up. Gradually his pace picked up and he was bobbing on Flame's shaft, eagerly sucking him off.

Flame couldn't keep still, back arching, hips rolling forward, and wings outspread on the ground. "Ughhh... Spyro, please keep that up! Go harder! Make me blow my load!" Hearing his plea gave Spyro drive, he continued servicing Flame's need, bobbing harder and sucking more. In a matter of minutes, Spyro's increased efforts would pay off. "Spy-ro... I'm, I'm gonna..." Unable to complete his thought, Flame erupted in Spyro's maw. Wave after wave of warm, sticky cum sprayed into Spyro's mouth.

Spyro attempted swallowing down Flame's fluids, finding the sheer volume prove to be too much for him. Unwrapping his maw from the spurting shaft and swallowing what cum he could, Spyro allowed the steadily flowing ropes to paint his face and chest. Nearly two minutes passed before Flame's climax settled into dribbling beads rolling down his slick length. Spyro was coated in a thick layer white, making him look like a snowman. "Wow Flame, you must've been really pent up..." His tongue lapped around his lips, cleaning away some of the excess cum. "And I never would've imagined, you were this sweet."

Flame laughed halfheartedly, "Well I did say that Ember hasn't been keeping me happy." He rolled over and rose up to his feet. "You know, you look cute covered in my cum." He licked Spyro's cum covered cheek. "And thanks, glad you enjoy it. Now, let me clean you off." Slowly, Flame took his time lapping his fluids off of Spyro's chest, being sure to clean every scale. He worked his way to Spyro's neck, suckling a few spots here and there, eliciting pleasured growls from the purple dragon before starting at his face. Flame pushed Spyro onto his back, crawled over him, and started lapping his face clean; even opting to share more of his cum in another kiss. Once Spyro was all cleaned off, a smirk came to Flame's face. "My turn." He eagerly positioned himself to have full view of Spyro's pre drooling, throbbing length. Flame grasped his length, just as Spyro did him, and immediately dragged his tongue along the flesh.

"Haaaahh, Flame! Your warm tongue... it's so good!" Flame wrapped his tongue around Spyro's shaft, wrapped his maw around his tip, and wasted no time in getting to work. Spyro groaned uproariously at the pleasure. Just as soon as he started, Flame was eagerly bobbing his head along the full 12 inches of Spyro's cock, taking some of it in his throat. "Flame, your warm throat feels great! Don't stop! Aaahhh~" Taking that as his sign to increase his efforts, Flame began bobbing harder and faster. His tongue tugged and squeezed his girth as his pace picked up. In a matter of what seemed to be no time, Spyro already felt himself at the verge of climaxing. "Flame, I'm gonna cum!" Flame pulled off of Spyro's massive length taking a breath of air, he tightened his grip with his paw and began quickly stroking him off. Spyro's pulsing shaft throbbed in aching need of release, Flame lapped his tongue up the length, flickering at the tip. That seemed to do the trick, Spyro shot his load between their bodies, coating the two in his seed. "Why... Why'd you pull off?"

Instead of answering Spyro, Flame began to lap the his cum off of him. Spyro dismissed the question, resolving in aiding Flame clean off by lapping his own fluids off of him. After cleaning another off they took some moments to catch their breaths and recover.

Flame lapped up some stray beads of cum from "You don't taste half bad yourself, Spyro."

"Thanks Flame." They rose to their feet again, both still sporting rock hard erections.

"Let's have a bit more, fun if you catch my drift." Flame rubbed against Spyro's side as he circled him.

"Oh?" Flame stopped at his rear and rose to his hinds. Grabbing on to Spryo's hips, he mounted him. Spyro blushed lightly. "I see..."

"Ready?" Spyro hesitated for a moment before giving a nod.

"Flame, I want you to screw me as hard as you can with that ten inch monster between your legs." He moved his tail aside, giving Flame full access to his tail hole.

"Someone's eager." Flame teased as he aligned himself for the penetration, pressing his tip to Spyro's pucker. Slowly, he guided his length into him.

Never having done this before, Spyro's claws dug into the ground as his face cringed and a sharp hiss escaped him from the pain of having his hole stretched. Flame continued sliding his slick cock into Spyro until his base was pressing tight against Spyro's rear, he paused allowing Spyro to adjust to his girth. "Wh-why'd you stop, Flame?"

A soft moan drew from Flame's lips. "This is your first time Spyro, as much as I really want to pound the living daylights out of you, I have to let you adjust so you're comfortable."

Spyro gave a few nods. "Th-thanks Flame." The pain began to subside after a few still moments and Spyro soon relaxed around Flame's shaft. Feeling Spyro's ease, Flame pulled out and thrusted back into Spyro, gradually making a pace. He began moaning as Flame started to thrust harder. "Ohh, Flame... That feels sooo great~"

Flame having done this before, began prodding around Spyro's interior. Where is it? It should be... Right... Here! He jabbed his tip at Spyro's sweet spot, making him involuntarily clench around his cock and tense up with pleasure. Found it!

"Damn Flame, whatever you just did, do that again!" Flame gladly obliged and continued thrusting, aiming at his sweet spot. Soon the two were moaning as if they were mortally wounded animals. "Flame... Wh-what did you... What did you just... Do to me...?"

"I hit your sweet spot, it's a bundle of nerves set in the back of the anal canal; as you've just felt, when enough pressure is applied, a jolt of pleasure is delivered." He continued to ram into Spyro's sweet spot, making Spyro clench around his shaft more. A pressure began to build up in his balls, Flame held on tighter to Spyro's waist and started thrusting harder; Spyro only groaning out, lost in the pleasure. All the sexual pleasure put Flame at his peak. He continued thrusting as he sprayed his cum into Spyro.

Feeling the warmth of Flame's cum along with the nonstop thrusting was enough to send Spyro over the edge as well. "Flaaaaaaame!" Spyro moaned out as his shaft throbbed violently before he came onto the ground beneath them.

Flame emitted a voracious growl before his legs went weak and he collapsed onto Spyro's back. He took some moments to catch his breath and recharge after spending all his energy. After regaining the feeling in his legs and his breath, Flame dismounted Spyro. "Thanks for letting me recover."

Spyro gave him a dazed, half lidded smile. "No problem Flame, that was amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it." Flame lowered his torso in a stretch. A bit eagerly, Spyro rose to his hinds and wrapped his paws around Flame's hips.

"Mind if I have a go?" Flame nodded and moved his tail aside. Spyro's natural mating instincts began to take over and he pushed his cock into Flame. Flame started pushing back into Spyro, moaning softly. Taking the hint, Spyro planted his hind paws firmly on the ground and shoved his cock into Flame.

"Aaahhh!"

It didn't take Spyro long to find a steady pace to thrust at. He leaned forward, putting his weight against Flame's back and keeping him pinned to the ground. Spyro groaned from the tightness of Flame around his shaft. "Flame... H-how do I... stimulate your sweet spot? I... I want to give you the same pleasure you gave me." He managed to groan out.

Flame writhed in pleasure underneath Spyro, clawing at the ground. "Gaahhh, just... Just shove it in... but you have to... be at a certain angle..." Drawn out moans escaped him as Spyro continued thrusting.

"Like... This?" Spyro started to prod his tip around Flame's interior; because he was bigger than Flame, he was already in deeper than him. It didn't take long for the purple dragon to find the right mark, seeing Flame's ecstatic reaction after grazing over a certain area.

"Yeeeesssss!!!" A bright smile spread over Spyro's face, knowing that he would be able to return the favor. The purple dragon rammed Flame's sweet spot, causing him to clench around his shaft. Spyro continued thrusting his entirety into his new mate, putting his all into every deep thrust. "Aaah, Spyrooo!!!" Flame groaned in pure euphoria as he both voluntarily and involuntarily clenched his walls around Spyro's girth.

The stimulation around Spyro's shaft started getting to him as the sensation of impending release returned to his nether regions. Spyro growled outward, and a wave of seed immediately followed afterward. Flame screamed with passion, feeling Spyro's cum splash in him. Though the purple dragon had yet to end the session. Spyro gripped Flame's waist tighter and pulled him closer, unbeknownst to him, granting a deeper penetration. Using his own cum as lube, Spyro began slamming himself into Flame, shaft hilting him with every thrust.

The red dragon could only moan his approval with all the stimulation. "Aaaaaaahh!!! Spyro! Yes!!! Ngaaaaa!" His face cringed for a moment as his throbbing shaft came violently onto the ground, sputtering out white streaks beneath them and painting the ground.

Spyro's legs trembled with fatigue, unexpectedly they went limp and his weight fell onto Flame. The two lay on the cum painted ground, panting and spent. A few moments of recovering passed before Spyro finally managed to roll off of Flame. He glanced at him with a wide grin on his face. Flame returning his gaze.

"Spyro, I love you." Flame scooted by Spyro and nuzzled into him.

Spyro gently kissed Flame. "I love you too, Flame." He wrapped his paws around Flame, who followed his lead, then wrapped him in his wings.

The afterglow was getting to them. Their eyes closed and shortly after, the two were sleeping in their tight embrace.

Meanwhile at the lake, Cynder had finished her hunting and was using the spare time to reflect and evaluate her dull-growing relationship with Spyro. What is it? Is it me, or him? Where did things go wrong? She tried to recall moments that put strain on their relationship. I can't think of anything... Why do I not feel the same way about Spyro then? A deep sigh escaped her. "Maybe I can talk about this with, Ember..." A faint blush broke through her midnight scales. Ember... What is it about her that makes me feel so... Comfortable and happy? I only felt that way about another dragon with, her eyes slowly widened and a light gasp came from her lips, Spyro. "Calm down Cynder, you've realized that you're in love with mate's best friend's girl, you can handle this." She took some deep breaths, calming her nerves.

Just as Cynder was collecting herself, she heard someone approaching the lake. Turning around to see it was only Ember was a big relief. "Hey Ember!" The pink dragoness noticed her and headed over."You got a sec?"

"Of course Cynder, what's up?"

"Just wanted to have a little talk ya know, dragoness to dragoness." She sat on her haunches.

Ember laid down on her belly, paws crossed over another. "Okay, what's on your mind?"

"How have things been between you and Flame?"

Ember gave her a questioning glance. "Well, things have gotten... Kinda dry, between us.. Why do you ask?"

Cynder laid on her belly as well. She had a slight relief in knowing that Ember was having similar relationship struggles but sighed, not knowing how she was taking it. "It's been the same with me and Spyro, and I'm not sure where things went stale."

Ember focused on Cynder more attentively. "That's so strange, I couldn't find that either." She shook her head lightly. "Weird how we're both going through the same thing, huh?"

If she could, Cynder would have had a smirk plastered on her face. She nodded softly and smirked internally. "It is isn't it?" Now's my chance. "Say Ember, have you had feelings for another dragon, or dragoness lately..?" The last part trailing off slightly.

Ember gave some thought to it, finding herself blushing a faint red. "Well, now that you mention it, there is someone that I have had my thoughts on..." Her eyes darted away for a split second before landing back on the black dragoness. She uncrossed her paws. "What about you, Cynder."

Cynder could hardly keep her tail still. She gave another nod, this time more firmly. "I have, and to be completely honest with you Ember, it's you." The edges of her lips quirked into a faint smile.

Ember's eyes widened and her blush deepened. "R-really Cynder?" The female slowly nodded.

"Mhmm..."

Ember smiled to herself. "I.. I don't know what to say..." She glanced at her paws. "I'm still not sure exactly when, but during the time that I wasn't feeling the same way about Flame, I did notice that when I was around you... I felt something, that for the longest time I couldn't completely understand. At first I thought it was just me becoming attracted to other females, but I realized that it was you, and those feelings... Were the same that I once had for Flame..."

Cynder gently rested her paws atop Ember's and leaned closer to her. "Then we both feel the same way about another." Ember gently nodded.

The two stare another in the eyes before leaning in and pressing their maws together in a soft, sweet kiss. Their tongues swirled and wrapped around the other's for a few moments, Ember gently moaning, and Cynder eagerly deepening the kiss. The two broke apart not too long afterwards, smiling at another.

"Oh, Cynder~"

"Let's get to know each other a bit better~" Cynder's voice soft, words flowing silkily. Ember softly nodded in agreement.

"I think I'd really like that, Ohh..." A soft gasp slipped passed her lips as Cynder began lapping her tongue over her neck. The black dragoness trailed downwards, Ember slowly rolling onto her back, giving the female access to her body. Cynder now was at her abdomen, taking longer and slower strokes of her tongue. She laid besides Ember, one paw at her side, the other stroking the pink dragoness's slit. Soft moans left Ember as Cynder continued to work her, a loud gasp interrupted the moans and were soon replaced by writhing and groans.

Cynder's claw slipped passed her folds and pushed into her moist cavern. She began wriggling her claw, lightly scraping against Ember's wall causing Ember to roll her hips into Cynder's paw, sending her deeper. She started running her tongue over Ember's breast, softly moaning. "You're getting so wet Ember... How long has it been since you've been touched?"

Ember's tongue fell from the side of her maw, a deep sigh of pleasure escaping her. "It's been a few weeks now..." Her thighs pulled inwards, keeping Cynder's arm in place. "Deeper... please..." A smirk spread across Cynder's face.

"I'll do you one better," Another claw slipped into Ember, she pushed in further, scratching her walls and caressing sensitive folds. She received a sharp moan in response. "How's that for ya?"

"Ahhh, Cy-cynder!" Juices oozed from her vent, Cynder's paw starting to get slick with the fluids. "Where... Where in the world... d-did you learn how to do this... so well?"

Cynder chuckled lightly, "You'd be surprised how much free time you have to experiment when your mate's not around." She suckled a spot on her belly, plunging her claws deeper in Ember's chamber.

Ember gasped, her soaking walls clenching around Cynder's claws in appreciation of the stimulation. "Aahhh, It seems Spyro's not the only one with special abilities," Cynder wriggled her claws again, scratching her walls. "Cynder, yes!" Her body trembled with lust, interior muscles quivering around Cynder's claws. Ember's form tensed, her eyes and walls clenched tight before a wave of euphoric pleasure washed over her. Fluids gushed from her pussy, Cynder's forearm getting sprayed. A scream of pure ecstasy filled the air around them as Ember climaxed.

After coming down from the euphoric delight, Ember's eyes lowered into a half lidded daze, a silly grin plastered on her face as she turned to Cynder. Cynder slowly removed her claws, returning the dazed look. "How was that?"

"Absolutely amazing!" Ember chimed, "I never thought that I could get so much pleasure from another dragoness!" She rolled back onto her belly. Cynder licked her cheek in response. "Can I try you now?"

"As if you even have to ask." Cynder rolled onto her back, presenting herself to Ember. "Do as you please."

The pink dragoness crawled atop her, seductively caressing Cynder's midnight scales and tracing over her curves with some claws. Her tail curled inward aiming at her tailhole, it pressed against the pucker while her maw simultaneously pressed to Cynder's.

Soon the two were in a passionate kiss, maws firmly planted against another and tongues swirling with fervor. Soft moans escaped them both as their tongues danced and flickered about the others maw.

Cynder wrapped her paws around Ember, starting deeply into her eyes as they continued making out. She froze up, gasping and widening her maw from Ember's tail penetrating her. "Aaaaahhh!"

Ember began thrusting her tail in and out of the black dragoness in gradually quicker intervals, still softly moaning as she took advantage of having more access to Cynder; deepening the kiss.

The growing pleasure drowned out the pain that came from the initial penetration as Ember's thrusting steadily grew faster and harder. She pulled away from the kiss moaning appreciatively. "Haah... Ember..."

The pink dragoness caressed Cynder's midnight scales lovingly as she shoved her tail deeper into Cynder.

She started to squirm under her, legs trembling in pleasure and vent starting to leak. "Damn Ember, this is amazing!"

"Then you're gonna love this!" The female on top smirked and shoved her tail as deep as she could within the confines of Cynder's tail hole.

The black dragoness screamed out in pure euphoria as she experienced a powerful orgasm, pussy gushing fluids between their legs. "Hah! Ember... That was... Intense..."

Ember giggled and softly kissed her new mate. "Glad you think so." She writhed, grinding her moist pussy against Cynder's.

Cynder's breath hitched. She panted loudly, mildly exhausted from their session. "Mmm, that's good..."

Ember continued grinding, savoring the moment. A thought crossed her, pausing her grinding. "So umm... Cynder?"

Cynder grew concerned. "What's wrong Ember?"

"What do we tell Spyro and Flame?" A faint blush grew on her face.

Cynder shrugged. "The truth I guess." Ember's blush deepened. "We should probably do this sooner rather than later, come on."

"Alright..." Ember raised off of her and stepped aside.

The two set off to the temple intent on finding their ex mates to divulge their recent ongoings. Once they landed, they immediately searched for the two, coming up short of finding the males.

Cynder couldn't place a paw on their whereabouts. "Odd... Where'd they go?"

"We should probably split up, we can cover more ground that way." Ember suggested, giving a smile. "I'm sure one of us is bound to find them."

"Good thinking."

The two went off to Spyro and Flame's usual hangouts, finding a lack of them. They opted for checking Cyril, Volteer, and even Terrador's residences; neither Flame nor Spyro to be found. Cynder and Ember reconvened, each thinking of possible places they'd be.

"Where could they be?" Ember thought out loud.

"Hmmm..." Those two are obviously up to something... But where would Spyro go if he needed to hide... Cynder pondered the thought for a few moments.

"Think of somewhere Cynder?"

"I'm thinking..." Cynder trailed off and fell silent again before her eyes widened and maw gaped. "That's it!" She took off towards the underground tunnels.

Ember quickly followed after her. "Cynder, where are you going?!"

"There's one more place we can look, follow me!" She continued on, leading Ember towards the underground tunnels.

Upon arriving at the entrance, they found a wall of ice sealed their way in. She quickly identified the hasty tactic. "I recognize that ice anywhere. We found Spyro."

"He should know where Flame is." Ember commented.

Cynder sighted gently, "Hopefully... Mind helping me melt this thing? Spyro recklessly uses his ice breath, but his ice walls are really thick."

Ember nodded and began breathing fire on the ice; Cynder immediately joining her. They took some time working their way through, once they got in, they immediately began searching for Spyro.

Not long after their search began, they found Spyro curled around Flame, both lying in a large puddle of cum.

The females stood with their maws agape, taken aback and temporarily speechless.

"Uhh..."

"Errr..."

Cynder coughed before finding her words. "That would explain why they were here..."

Ember slowly turned to Cynder, having difficulty taking her eyes off of the two. "At least they'll keep each other company..." She gave a nervous laugh.

"Yeah..." Cynder placed a paw on Spyro's cum coated form and shook him. "Sypro get up."

Spyro groaned, furrowing his brows from the disturbance. "Mmnnnn..."

Cynder shook him again. "Spyro, wake up!"

The purple male groaned louder. "Five more minutes mommy..." He gently nuzzled Flame and settled again.

Cynder rolled her eyes and sighed. "Damn it, he's not budging."

Ember stifled her giggling from Spyro's comment. "I got an idea Cynder." The black dragoness nodded and stepped back. Ember reached over Spyro's face and clamped her right paw over his muzzle.

Spyro remained still for a moment, slowly his lungs began to recognize the lack of air. He tensed up, abdomen convulsing before his eyes shot open and he sprung up. Batting away Ember's paw he gasped, taking a deep breath of air. "Damn it Ember! Are you trying to kill me?!" He angrily growled at her. The realization that she was within the tunnel immediately dawned on him and his growing ceased. "Wait... How did you even get in here? I sealed off the entrance."

Flame had awoken from Spyro's startled awakening. "Who are you talking to Spyro?" He turned to him.

"Ember and Cynder."

Flame raised a brow. "I thought you sealed off the entrance, how did-"

"He did, but we melted our way through." Cynder interjected.

Flame glanced over at her, staring at the steaks of white on her paw. "Uhh... Cynder, you have cum on your paw..."

Ember blushed and turned to Cynder, watching as she wiped out of along the wall of the tunnel.

Flame tilted his head to the side slightly. "What are you two doing here anyway?"

"We wanted to tell you two that we went down on each other and-" Cynder padded next to Ember and sat besides get, placing a paw atop hers. "We're mates now."

The two males stare at them maws agape.

Ember raised a brow at them. "What? Judging from the looks of it you got down as well."

Spyro turned to Flame and found himself smiling gently. "Well, we did... And we're mates now as well..."

"So no hard feelings?" Flame asked, to no one in particular.

"And everyone's happy." Cynder added in.

Everyone rose up, huddled next to their mates. "Let's head out of here, we have new lives to live."

With that being said they left the tunnels, walking in two pair. Smiles adorned each of their faces and they couldn't be happier in knowing that they were with the mates they were destined to be with.

© Copyright 2011 veemon657 (darkstardragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752562-New-found-love