*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753000-Shattered-Perfection
by Ilana
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1753000
I apparently scribbled this on a napkin at some point in time.
         A dark crimson line starts to flow away from the fallen body of the winged one and begins to pool at her feet.  She looks down confused; blood was normally warm, wasn't it?  She shivered as the ice cold liquid touched her heels.  She looked back at the figure and walked along the line of blood towards it.  He was so beautiful.  Sculpture like in frame, cold blue unseeing eyes that seared straight into her soul.  Dark long hair entangled in some of the white feathers of his wings.  The wings were so delicate so soft and quickly turning red.  She watched as the feathers soaked up the blood.  You wouldn't think a liquid so thick and cold could be held by something so weak, so fragile.  Fallen perfection, perfection so easy snapped, twisted, and broken.  Things that just were not supposed to occur.  She moved a strand of hair out of his face and placed it behind his ear.  She sighed and stood, cleaning her hands and the pale soft cotton of her skirt.

            Why was it that perfection was never allowed to exist on her plane?  Disheartened she moved away from her fallen angel.
© Copyright 2011 Ilana (impgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753000-Shattered-Perfection