*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753252-Breakfeast-Time
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1753252
Earth is teleported to an unknown location and is devoured by a boy for his breakfast
It all started as a average day on planet earth for every person on the planet. Everybody carried on with there own separate lives going to work,minding the kids going to school the normal but this day was really going to end in certain doom for your small blue planet in the most random of ways. It happened within minutes and by then the planet was gone.

The Earth firstly was suddenly sent into shock as there was an immensely large white flash that blinded everybody on earth for a mere second but when they all came to and the rubbed the watery eyes they stared in awe as all around the planet there where titanic planets of all different colours around the earth. These various planets where many times bigger then our sun and people had released that we where not in your solar system any more. The world leading science people where baffled with this shock change as it went against every scientific break though mankind had made! This single event had some how teleported earth to a different system but all of the was suddenly interrupted as there was a titanic boom that shock all the massive plants around earth this was going to get a hole lot worse. Then out of the bloom a godly shadow cast apon the system of plants and from the east a massive amount of white liquid filled the system in seconds this rose and earth bobbled in liquid half the planet underneath this strange liquid killing millions in seconds this was all to much for the teeny human could handle as all the massive coloured plants shifted and it felt as if the earth and about a dozen or so planets rose into the air in seconds millions of lightyears in one movement but it was the next seconds that really left people in awe as they where left starring face to face was the titanic young boy! People screamed and panicked all over the world as the boy lick his lips hungry for his breakfast. He was about 12-13 with messy hair and slightly tanned skin. Not millions but billions of people prayed and blowed for there puny little lives to this god of a boy. The earth was just too small,a mere crumb to him and so was unnoticed. As the titanic mouth opened like the bellows of hell. The face of the boy started to grew as the spoon slowly made it was to the tired boys mouth. In second from seeing a whole face of the boy the earths view was change dramatically again and now only his huge red plush lips and white teeth where to be seen as the "spoon" that the earth and "planets" where on looked at there doom as his tongue rolled out of the kid mouth seemed to tease the earth. Seconds later the tiny earth was sent into complete darkness as then the spoon entered the mouth and like a flash the teeth closed down the teeth where even bigger the cereal as they munched down crumbling all the cereal(planets) in seconds with shear ease and no effort at all this boys jaws where so large,and strong while your puny planet was crushed in seconds and with ease. By the might of his moles the teen munch gleefully on. 6 billion lives ended in the mouth of this titan sized boy as he gnaws enjoyably in to his favourite cereal. The remains of your teeny planet was then swallowed by the kid as he goes again for more cereal(planet). To rub salt to your wounds Then this hungery kid swallowed the teeny bits of earth and diguested cereal are then dissolved by the boys stomachs acids. It was a random ending to planet earth as the boy continued his own life unaware at all the lives he ended in a single bite.
© Copyright 2011 Giant-gg (giant-g at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753252-Breakfeast-Time