*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753298-Distress-Call-The-Real-2012
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1753298
Viktor Treskinov Warned the US, they need to prepare.
This call came from Viktor Treskinov, a former Soviet Scientist. It contains vital information about the attack on Washington DC five days after the call. Viktor was trying to make super soldiers for the USSR in 1970, he focused on regeneration. He was twenty-two when he started testing. When the Soviet Union fell, he gave up the project but kept his records and notes. In 2001, after 9/11, Russian Nationalists kidnapped him and took his records and notes. they forced him to continue the project, but instead, take it to extremes. He worked until 2008 when he made the KR (which stands for Konechnaya regeneratsii which means ultimate regeneration in Russian) Grenade, which would bring the dead back to life, but we didn't know that until 2012. The nationalists sent out agents with the grenades the Russian Embassy in the US shortly after the completion of the KR Grenade. We got this warning to the answering machine of the Secretary of Defense.

December sixteenth, 2012, 3:23 AM, Viktor Treskinov sending a message to Secretary of Defense, Roger Zimberman.

"This is Viktor Treskinov, I was a Soviet Scientist working on Regenerative Soldiers for the Soviet Army. I was kidnapped in 2001 and forced to restart my work, except to further extremes. They wanted me to bring the dead back. They couldn't kill me because I was the only surviving one on the regeneration project, the others we're turned into test subjects who faced death shortly after the injections. These Nationalists, forced me into the creation of a mini WMD, the Konechnaya regeneratsii, or KR, Grenade. They will probably kill me now, the subjects are one hundred percent zombified, no life but still standing. They will be the fall of your country in five days, emptying it for the Chinese invasion. I heard that the invasion will happen a day after the Infection destroys the country’s population." The sound of glass breaking and banging on a metal door is heard in the background. “They broke out! I must-" The call gets cut out there.

We sent a special ops team there to check on the facility, they found and took out the Nationalists and killed the monstrosities created by Viktor, who was found with a bullet in his head. The call wasn't a joke. We prepared for a war against our dead, one that the United States Military was not ready for.
© Copyright 2011 Vince Defash (vinced70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753298-Distress-Call-The-Real-2012