*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753457-Veterans
Rated: 13+ · Other · Military · #1753457
My time commited to my nation and the protection of the innocent, contains coarse language
to my brothers in arms this much i say ........ from veterans of past through to today.....as i sit here thinking of all we have done and all we need to accomplish to protect our nation and give protection to those who need it ....... i broke down in tears today because of how we are treated .... by society's standards we are trash we are looked down on told we had no right doing what needs to be done we need to open the eyes of society and get her to realize ...... we had no choice in what we do we dig down to the underbelly of terrorism and tyrony here is what i must say to all you who don't give a fuck about the military........i will forever protect my country the United States of America you enjoy your freedom you need to pull your head out your ass and open your eyes..........it was created by few to protect the many of a nation you enjoy your freedom ............ you need to thank a veteran.... for if it wasn't for US you too would be living in a nation of dictatorship ....  I will piss on those who degrade the military... We are the ones whom took into consideration to look down the in to the gut of pain and torture knowing we might have our lives ended .... AT LEAST WHEN I DIE I KNOW I HAD THE BALLS TO JOIN THE ARMY THOSE OF YOU WHO RAN OR  HIDE i hope you can live with yourself and sleep at night knowing it took people like myself to provide you your comfort of protection....


Dedicated to my Veteran Brothers and Sisters
© Copyright 2011 prayinghawk (prayinghawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753457-Veterans