*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755847-I-mIsS-yOu
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1755847
Nothing but to say that I miss you
Have u ever missed someone and felt terrible because u think that he/she doesn't miss u?

Missing someone is terrible but at the same time, a sweet feeling.

U will be sitting around wondering if u meant anything to him/her *Confused* .

Thinking if he/she ever cares about u *Silent* .

Rushing to the phone once it rings hoping that it's him/her *Blush*.

Looking out of the window hoping that he/she will surprise u by appearing downstairs *Cry*.

Sitting in front of the television but thinking of him/her, missing the final episode of your favorite show *Frown*.

Lying on your bed, thinking of the last time u were out together*Silent*.

Thinking of how nice it will be to sit under the stars again, talking about everything, your dreams, plans, future.

Logging on to the internet hoping to see him/her online.

When u realize that he/she isn't online and did not return your mail, u will start worrying if he/she is okay.

Missing someone is a way of growing up I guess.

It exposes u to loneliness.

It teaches u how to cope with being lonely and let u know that there is actually a feeling known as emptiness.

Sometimes it feels good to miss someone.

You know that u really care and u indulge in the feeling of loving/caring for him/her.

But missing someone and not knowing if he/she is feeling the same is terrible *Silent*.

You feel as if u are being left alone.

So if u miss someone, tell him/her and let them know.

At the same time, ask if they miss u*BigSmile*.

Don't let the feeling of missing someone become jealousy or paranoia.

If u are the one being missed and u know it, let the other party know.

If u miss him/her too, tell them. Don't let them………….. MISS U………….
© Copyright 2011 arvind_cool (arvind_bcool at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755847-I-mIsS-yOu