*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756402-What-is-Love-For
Rated: 18+ · Article · Experience · #1756402
Making your Pains as Antidote to become
Wounds and bruises are very painful, when you are wounded you cry sometimes but how about wound of experiences? Being broken are one example of being wounded. It is very painful when you feel that. we're talking about being broken hearted here. It is very usual to most young ones suffering that kind of hitch. I experience that, not of being broken hearted but the pain of detaching because of some circumstances that we must do break up. Breaking-up is a hard and difficult things which happens to a couples, lovers and bestfriends. If you feel the pain in that matter it means you love the person. Sometimes other people even childish adults didn't put LOVE in relationship for the betterment of their partners but rather an urge or lust of flesh. Sin enters sometimes in relationship. But there are some instances why other commits sin. Examples are betraying, adultery, premarital sex and in Filipinos term "TANAN". the reason maybe is Rebellion, but there are some reason which is they don't want to detach with each other that's why they do that and wanted to remain tie. That is Love sometimes, even it is wrong they still do it. but even they do this, if relationship is not meant, you cannot do anything but to accept the reality and suffer the consequences. But you know we can overcome it. how?



during my past relationship, i entered in a wrong relation. Although i love that person there are many things which bothers me. our relationship last for less than one year however even we break we still have the feelings, and now it is hard for us to overcome. it is almost one year ago but still we're friends at this time. We limit everything on us. why we do this? it is for the people we love around us. even i couldn't forget the feelings, this is my sacrifice for all of them because i love them all. "If you love him, you let him go" other people said that and this is true because my pastor said during her preaching. "If you love a person,you will do anything for him, you allow him to fix his life and have a better life" and that is what i do. i let him go. because i love him. But you know even i'm wounded or suffering for this feelings i always thing of God that i do this for Him. this is my strength, my sacrifice in loving him though it's hard, i always remember if God can sacrifice for many people why not for me, today i will sacrifice my everything for God. I will not Fall down however everyday i feel the pain but this is what He said to me. "I see your sacrifice, I see your pain, that's  why I will heal your wounds everyday in your everyday that you feel always the pain I'M here for you".
© Copyright 2011 Eiji1929 (ejrimpillo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756402-What-is-Love-For