*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756842-THE-WHEATVILLE-HIGH-SPY
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1756842
Tim Fletcher is part of an o school group called the WHA or the Wheatville High Agency
PROLGUE
Have you met one of those guys who are so mysterious and quiet, you just wonder who they are? Well that’s me. Just an average boy who grew up here in WheatVille, Idaho. My parents died from an unfortunate car crash which put me in the care of the WheatVille orphanage. The place is hell, im not gonna lie. Everybody there treats you like crap and everyday is just another day to survive. The orphanage has a so called “Home school program” which ensures that I never see that outside world. When I turned 15 the orphanage allowed me to go to Wheatville High, the ultimate survival test. Walking through those hallways are a death trap themselves, but the biggest threat in all high schools nationwide is your social status. I didn’t belong in any groups, not the jocks, nerds, stoners, musicians and lets not forget the gangsters. I was an outcast, but a new type of group accepted me in. A group that is top secret, unknown to the public and could be the next best thing that ever happened to WheatVille High. The students would laugh at me if I told them what I was involved in and the parents would just frown at my overreacted imagination. This group or “organization” is the most dangerous and secretive thing I have ever done. Only a select few know about this organization and even less know what I really do. My name is Tim Fletcher, high school spy.
© Copyright 2011 bookeagle18 (akbloodhound at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756842-THE-WHEATVILLE-HIGH-SPY