*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756932-Malcolm-in-the-middle-WG-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1756932
basically part of the end of the episode Future Malcolm, where Lois and Piama gain weight
Malcolm in the Middle WG Story

         Lois was scolding Dewey for saying that the baby was talking to him, while Hal was on the other side of the room. "Lois calm down", said Hal, "I'll make you some tea". But he wasn't just making regular tea, but was adding a little sweetener, by adding maple syrup. Lois had been pregnant during this time, and had been gaining weight like crazy because of Hal, without Lois knowing. While still yelling at Dewey, Dewey replied, "the baby says to turn around". "What?", went Lois as she turned around to see what Hal was doing. With a surprised look on her face, Lois said, "Hal". Then Hal replied, "wait, you don't take maple syrup with your tea?". All Lois could do was give him a discouraged look.

         That night it was another quiet night in Lois and Hal's bedroom. The first one of them to speak was Lois, where she said, "Hal, why were you trying to fatten me up?". "Well", Hal replied, "I don't know, I just got excited to see you so curvy, and I wanted to see more of you". Lois gave him another look, and replied, "Well I was wanting to put on a few pounds for a while now, and I haven't been able to because I've been pregnant, but the day after the baby is born, you can help me gain weight". "That sounds fair", said Hal. Lois then said, "I also was able to convince Piama to gain weight with me, but I plan to be the bigger one".

1 month later...

         "Well, the baby has been born", said Hal, "and as you said, Lois, the day after we could start fattening you up". Lois then said while munching on a sandwich she made, "Hal, calm down, I promised Piama that we would wait for her before the extreme stuff started". Just then, Piama walked in and had a box of a dozen doughnuts in her hands. "Hey you guys", she said, "I can't wait to gain some weight, Francis is always saying that I'm too skinny, so I thought I'll change that". "Well then", said Hal, "lets get started".

         Another month had gone by and Hal had been acting like a changed man when it came to fattening up Lois and Piama, and it began to show on their bodies. Piama's boobs had gone up at least 2 sizes as she had gained some very nice cleavage. Her belly had also grown, as it had began to hang over the waistband of her pants. Her ass had also expanded as it had grown to be almost 10 feet across. Lois's boobs had gone up 3 sizes and were straining her shirts constantly. Her belly had begun to hang over the waistband of her pants as well, as it was very large. Her hips had doubled in size and her ass was probably 15 feet across. This was progress, but it was nothing compared to what was planned to happen in the upcoming months.

         "Lois, here's your triple layer cake, and Piama, here are your 5 pizzas, now eat up and enjoy", said Hal, as he rubbed their bellies. "Thanks, Hal", said Piama, as she took a big bite out of one of her Pizzas. "Thank you, honey", said Lois, as she grabbed her huge cake and dug in, MMMMMHHH, chocolate, my favorite, could you get me some milk, Hal?". "Sure thing, Sweety" said Hal, as her grabbed a gallon of milk out of the fridge and handed it to Lois. "This is great", said Lois, "with the boys watching and taking care of the baby, we all have so much more time to do stuff like this, right Piama?", asked Lois, as she patted Piama's bulging belly. "You said it, and it's so nice that Hal is helping out", replied Piama. Lois replied, "he was so excited to hear the idea, he was actually fattening me up when I was pregnant with Jamie". Hal then came into the living room with a wheelbarrow of food for the 2 ladies and said, "who's ready for seconds?"

         Over the next 2 months Hal was feeding Piama and Lois nonstop with all different kinds of fatty foods, as they continued to keep accepting it. They were getting fatter and fatter and enjoying every minute of it.

         The boys were just getting back from hanging out with friends when they saw that Hal had just pulled up as well, and his hands were full of food. "Hey dad", said Francis, "what's all the food for?". "Oh nothing", said Hal, "just a couple snacks". They then all walked in and Hal called, "Piama, I got some snacks for you and Lois". "I'll be right there", Piama called back, as there was a big boom and they could feel the ground shake under them. She then came from around the corner and everyone but Hal was shocked. Piama was utterly humongous. Her boobs were probably NNN size and were resting on her humongous belly. She was wearing a very small tank-top, which revealed cleavage that was probably 4 miles long. Her belly made her tank-top skin tight and slightly rise up over it. It also hung over the waistband of her sweatpants, as it hung almost to her knees. Her hips were probably 3 times her arm length and her ass was probably 55 feet across. She was enjoying a couple bags of chips and was slurping down a big bottle of Pepsi, that was sitting in her very large cleavage. "What did you get, Hal?", she asked while waving to the rest of the boys, "oh hey Francis, you like the new me?", as she patted her bellowing belly. Hal replied, "I got all your favorites", as he pulled out some ice cream and some cookies. "Alright!!", she said as she grabbed them and waddled back to the couch in front of the TV, where they all caught a glimpse of her 55 foot ass jiggle, sway, and wobble away like a bunch of jiggly jello. She landed on the couch with a lot of jiggling and began to devour the cookies and ice cream. "So where's Lois, this food is for the both of you". Piama uttered while putting some cookies in her mouth, "she just went into the bedroom for a second, she should be right out, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP". Just then the ground began to shake again as Lois called from the hallway, "Hal, I'm hungry, and I hope you bought those cakes I asked for". She then came through the kitchen and again everyone was shocked. Lois's boobs were at least PPP size if not bigger, and with the shirt she was wearing, revealed cleavage that was more than 5 miles long, as the buttons of her shirt were being pushed to their limits. Her belly was completely exposed, as it hung over the waistband of her pajama pants and almost completely down to her feet. Her hips were 4 times her arm length and her thighs were as thick as tree trunks. Her ass was completely huge, as it was 70 feet across. "Right here, honey", said Hal, as he had a stack of 3 boxes of chocolate cake. She was already munching on some chocolate doughnuts, one around each pudgy finger, and was drinking a gallon of milk, which was settled into her very jiggly cleavage. "Oh thank you Hal", said Lois, "do you happen to have another gallon of milk, I'm almost out". "Don't worry, my chubby girl, I bought another 5 gallons. "Hello boys", said Lois, as she turned her humongous body towards them, "now I know that Piama and I come to a shock to you, but you will help feed us whenever we need it, which is right now, so Francis and Reese will feed Piama and Malcolm, Dewey, and Hal will feed me, now step to it, BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP".

         So Hal and the boys continued to feed Piama and Lois until they were completely immobile, where even that didn't stop them. They continued to get fatter and fatter and lived happily ever after


© Copyright 2011 Kman985 (kman985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756932-Malcolm-in-the-middle-WG-Story