*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757212-Punishment-and-Reward
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1757212
I (the Master) describe how I would punish you (the slave) for sneaking out.
As you come home, I am waiting for you. I grab you by the hair and jerk you inside, kicking the door shut as I clamp a hand over your mouth to stifle a scream. My teeth rake your ear as I drag you, stumbling and struggling, into the building. “Welcome home, slut.”

You fight in my arms, trying to break free, but I’m having none of it. I drag you downstairs into the basement were I’ve set the stage for your punishment. “Leave me, will you? Just run off like a fucking whore to go sleep around, no doubt.” I thrust one of my hands beneath your skirt, roughly sliding it over your pussy. “Yeah, I thought so. Just look at how wet you are. Cunt.”

I hurl you to the stone floor, glaring down at you. “Strip, bitch, or I’ll strip you myself.” When you hesitate, I reach down and grab your hair, pulling you upright again. I grab the front of your shirt, tearing it open and ripping it from your body and revealing your bra. I grab that as well, tearing it free as I hear the clasp in the back snap. You gasp, instinctively reaching to cover yourself, but I catch your wrists.

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before,” I growl. “Then again, they’re probably nothing most guys haven’t seen before, you little tease. How many men have seen these mediocre tits?” I release your wrists and give both breasts a harsh upward slap, making them bounce, before I slap them again on the downward trip. My hands grab your skirt, yanking and tugging until it tears and comes free.

I grab your panties, yanking them upward and giving you a frontal wedgie, grinding the cloth between your cunt lips. You cry out, and I slap you in the face. “Quiet, whore. You speak when spoken to, understood?” you nod, so I grab the panties in both hands and rip them, tearing them off of you and leaving you clad in nothing but your heels.

“Filthy slave,” I growl, fingering your pussy for a moment and eliciting a quiet moan. “Yeah, I bet you like that slut. But you won’t be cumming anytime soon. No no, you have to EARN it.” I throw you on the bed before walking over and leaning down, grabbing your hair again.

“Here’s how this’ll work,” I say. “You need five ‘Merits’ to cum. Right now, you have one. Fail a task, and you lose one. Disobey me, and you’ll lose them all. To earn a Merit, you have to give me an orgasm. But! There’s a catch to this.”

I see you look up with fearful eyes, so I jerk your face closer to make sure you’re paying attention. “I’m going to choose a part of your body to torture. When I’m done with it, you will use that battered whore body part of yours to please me. So if I whip your ass until it bleeds, guess where you’re getting fucked! And each time, you’re going to be brought to the edge and denied for being such a naughty slave.”

With a cruel twist of my hand, I drag you across the room, your heels clacking on the floor with every unsteady step as I slam you into one of the leather-coated walls. You feel me grab each wrist and guide them into the metal shackles on the wall before I step back, laughing cruelly. “Where shall I start? So much worthless whoreflesh to torment.”

I grab a long, shining plug and rub it over your cunt, coating it in your juices before I roughly stuff it in your ass. “Don’t let that fall out,” I order. You hear me pick something up and, a moment later, you feel a blazing line of pain snap across your ass. You try to scream, but my hand blocks your mouth. I pull it away and push your ruined panties into your mouth and shove a gag behind your teeth, strapping it in tightly. This is followed by a blindfold. I laugh at you as you try to spit the gag out. “Not going to work, slut.”

Another line of fire streaks across your ass, burning like a hot coal as you scream into the obstruction in your mouth. I laugh. “Eighteen more,” I taunt. Another one, this one angled, catches part of your lower back as well. The next one is particularly cruel, coming down between your ass cheeks and striking the flesh of your anus. You scream loudly into the gag as I mercilessly beat your ass, watching as the red welts turn darker and darker before starting to ooze blood around the fifteenth stroke. And I keep it up all the way to twenty.

As you hang there, gasping, I walk up behind you and cup your pussy. “My my, aren’t we the wet one. Did someone enjoy that? You say something unintelligible into your gag, and I respond by thrusting two fingers in and out of your soaked cunt, laughing. “Don’t cum.” I keep fingering you until you are panting and writhing, your juices running down your thighs, before I pull the finger out and lick it clean. “Good slut. If you’d cum, this beating would have been for naught.”

I scoop up some of your juices, spreading them around your tortured anus before shoving my cock into you. I clutch and slap at your bloodied ass, eliciting squeals and whimpers of pain as I thrust deeply into your bowels. I keep this up for a good ten minutes, alternating between slapping your ass and pulling your hair hard enough to make you stare at the ceiling. “Don’t you dare cum!” I remind you as I fill your ass with my seed.

You nod as much as you can (seeing as I have a firm grip on your hair) as I pull out of you. “Very good, you filthy whore. You’ve earned a Merit. Now don’t misbehave and lose it.” I twist you around to face me as I kiss the gag in your mouth, my scent filling your nostrils. I reach up and pinch them shut, shutting off your only means of air. I watch you begin to struggle, waiting until the fight leaves you and your motions become weak and spastic before I release your nose, allowing you to breathe.

I slap you in the face several times – far harsher than I need to – to bring you back to reality before grabbing you tits in my hands, roughly massaging them before I lean down to bite them, dragging squeals and grunts from behind your gag. I shift from breast to breast doing this before I begin pinching and pulling them, twisting them almost all the way around as I pull them away from your chest.

“Filthy whore. It’s a wonder anyone wants you with pathetic tits like this.” I clamp your right nipple with a vibrating clamp, tightening it until your teat is almost completely crushed before I do the same to the other one, turning them both on high and watching you squirm, squealing. I move over to pick up the whip. “Guess which part of you is getting tortured next?”

I snap the bullwhip across your breasts, a large red line appearing where it struck. You scream into the gag as I continue to belt out a litany of snaps across your chest, leaving it pockmarked and red. Fifty strikes against your breasts before I stop, reaching above you and unchaining your hands as I force you to your knees.

My dick—hard once again—slips between your breasts. I pump it back and forth, forcing you to lean back on your hands as I fuck your tits, pulling on the clamps as they buzz on your nipples before I cum again, shooting my seed all over your face and chin. “Leave it,” I growl as you reach up. “It’ll remind you of who you belong to.”

You whimper into the gag, but I am relentless. “Two merits,” I say. “Three to go.” I drag you over to the table and sit you down, handcuffing your hands to the edge before I use metal D-rings to secure your fingers to the tabletop, palms up. I pour hot wax on them, dragging tortured screams from you before I wipe the hardened waste off with an iron-bristled brush, leaving your hands raw and red. I repeat this procedure; each time hurting worse than the last as your skin is scraped away. Finally, I release your hands and guide them to my cock. “Jerk me off, you bitch. And make sure I get to cum on your whorish face.”

With three merits under your belt, you are over halfway there. I drag you over to the bed, once more using your hair as leverage, and throw you onto it. I grab your feet, tearing off your heels and locking metal cuffs around your ankles before hoisting your legs upward, leaving you suspended and spread. Vulnerable.

You moan into the gag, thinking I’m going to go after your sensitive pussy – the fluids oozing out and dripping into your crack. Instead, you feel me begin to whip the soles of your feet with what feels like a leather belt, dragging delicious screams from behind your gag. I pause the beating to tickle your soles for a moment, shattering your concentration, before I begin beating them with a willow switch. I tie your toes together before pulling them back, exposing your soles even further and then flaying your feet until they bleed before unlocking them. “Footjob, bitch. Now.”

Before you can react, I have grabbed your ankles and forced my dick between your soles, pumping back and forth until I spurt all over your legs, my creamy seed glistening on your legs. “Four merits, you worthless cunt. And then you get an orgasm.”

You whimper; so close to your goal and release. The thought of an orgasm alone is making your pussy drool helplessly onto the sheets in anticipation. I lock your ankles back into the bar, rubbing salt on your bleeding soles and forcing a scream from your lungs before I take hold of something cold and metal. “Do you know what this is, cunt?” I ask, rubbing it over your pussy. You shake your head. “It is a metal dildo. And it’s hooked up to a battery.”

Your eyes widen as the realization strikes you. I plunge the dildo into you, the cold steel filling you. I put clamps all around your pussy, pinching your lips with the cruel metal devices before I use wires to bind them to the haft of the dildo. One final clip—its teeth sharp and ridged—is placed on your straining, burning clitoris. Your screams echo off the walls even with the gag.

“Shut up!” I say, slapping your face until you are reduced to pitiful sobs. “When I want you to scream, I’ll flip you over and fuck you until you do, understood? Don’t make me hurt my hand again.”

I turn on the battery, and your suffering soars to new heights. The pain explodes into your cunt, shattering any hope of blocking it out. The metal clamps on your cuntlips and clit shock you as well, pulling hoarse shrieks from your throat. I alter the current between various settings, jerking it up to the point where your world shimmers with light as you hang on the verge of passing out.

After what seems like days, I tear the dildo out of you, ripping the clamps off of everything but your clitoris. That one I remove separately. I take a leather paddle and beat your pussy until it positively glows before I shove my cock in it. “Don’t you DARE cum,” I snarl, fucking you hard and fast until I fill you once more with my seed. You thrash and squeal, your fingers clawing the bed s I fuck you, but I am relentless. I finally pull out of you, smirking. “Good slut. You’ve earned yourself an orgasm. In fact, you’ve earned several.”

You moan through your gag, your pussy leaking a mixture of our fluids everywhere. I strap a harness around your waist, pushing a gigantic vibrator into your cunt and a smaller one into your ass. I fasten the Harness, holding them both in place before switching them both to HIGH. “Cum, slut. Cum all you want.”

I watch your body as you are wracked by your first orgasm, your cum spraying out around the vibrator as you shriek and scream into your gag. I laugh harshly, turning toward the door. “I have business to attend to,” I tell you. “I’ll be gone for about eight hours. Thankfully, those toys are plugged into the wall, so unless we lose power you’re going to be having a whole lot of fun. At least you won’t get lonely.”

The sound of my mocking laughter is drowned out by the second of dozens of orgasms you’re going to be having tonight.

© Copyright 2011 Alphard (alphard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757212-Punishment-and-Reward