*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757294-Sneak-Chapter-Two
Rated: E · Chapter · Dark · #1757294
She was trusting. So trusting.
Gen POV





I crawled under the bridge and felt the slightly warm water run over and through my loose white shirt. I had gotten it from my cousin. Minnie. My face softened at the thought of her. I looked up to her. She was always sweet and generous. She was even kind to strangers. She was so trusting. So trusting. One day something's going to happen to her, I just knew it.



I shrugged my frail looking shoulders in defeat, I always let my bad feelings take over. Even when Serra told me to never show my feelings. I am a ninja. To show feelings is weak. She says. But Serra acts tough. And maybe she is tough, but I don't think so. She only acts. She actually used to be a Geisha, but when she became 15, her parents were murdered. Brutally murdered. She set out for revenge, and she had the skills for it. Now two years later and she's still looking for her parents' murderers.



I feel bad for them two. If you put them two together into one, that'd be the most powerful person you could meet. But, that'd never happen.



Reks also gave me tips or advice. How to pick up a lady, or something like that. I don't see how he could though, I mean, he can't even see the girls.



He was born blind. But he works with it. He holds great accuracy, flinging a chain randomly around the room, hitting enemies and friends alike. Oh, don't get me wrong, he means to hit his allies. He knows what he's doing with his chosen weapon, and maybe even with the ladies, but whatever is going on in his mind, nobody, not even himself probably knows.



I guess you want to know my story now, right? Well, it all started when....

© Copyright 2011 LunaLynn (hayhay96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757294-Sneak-Chapter-Two