*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759897-the-leprechaun-did-it-really
by tdoggy
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1759897
about a little girl who is bad and blames everything on leprechauns.
crash!!! i said, " brian momma is gunna kill us for breaking her new glass diamond mirror vase thingy!" brian, " us it was all you sis. see ya" then i heard her come in i ran to her and quickly thought of a plan. i said, " mommy mommy oh my gosh guess what just happen. i will tell you a leprtechaun came in and broke  your bran new vase mirror thingy!" she said , " a leprechaun huh?" i said, " yeah  then he went in my room and out the window. " she said, " as long as you kids didnt do it i will clean it up." i thought she sounded a bit sarcastic but i didnt care she fell for it she did hahahaha. theni went to my room and thought wait a minute i can do anything and get away with it this is awesome. so when momma left that nice to get groceries.i drew clovers on the walls and messed up my entire room and i flushed all my mommy's make up down the toilet because it smells like wet gym socks blech. when my mommy got home she screamed and said, " what happen jenniferrrrrrrr!" i said , " mommy mommy it was that darn leprechaun this time he was worse and ummm he ummm hit me and ummmm he ummmmm knocked me out ummmmmm yeah and he ummmm did all this and flushed that ewwy goey make up blech." he face was red her eye twiched and she said t=with much anger in her voice, " stop your lying i am fed up with it next time i here you say the leprechaun did it  i will ground you forever and ship you off to bording school do you understand me jenifer elizabeth mcgree?" i gulped very scared and said, " yes mommy." i marched right to my room. i sat in my bed and just stood there and i yawned but i wasnt tired no no nope not at all. then my window opened and in hopped a leprechaun i leaped up and said, " you can prove it to my mom that i wasnt lying quick quick come come." he said , " so ye are the little one blaming us poor creatures for ye wrong doing? yes ye do fit the description." i was confused and i said, " i didnt do anything  i love you creatures so beardy ugly and greeny like barf!" he said, " ye shall pay for ye's mutany i shall betray you as you have done to us little people. then he walked out and he did a wierd snappy thing and the whole house everything and i mean everysingle dust speck was gone all of it and it was full of green chairs tables even green ,ake up and clothes. everything was green green barfy ewy goey stinking green. it was totture i hated green and i dont think my mother was too fond of it either. her face was the only thing not green. she screached so loud my ears almost fell off. she said , " explaiiiiiiiiiiiiin nowwwwwww.!!!!" i said, "momma okay i am dead serious the leprechaun he..." she ccut me off and said, " i have had it with your lies thaats it bording school in england tomaro got it." i begged and pleaded but it was no help in the morning right before i stepped off the plain i xclosed my eyes and woke up. i looked at the clock as i said, " can it be is it true was it all just a a dream?" i prayed and hoped it was true. i checked my calender and it said march 17th yes wooo hoo its not too late. i ran to my mom and said, " oh i am so sorry i love you and i was lying i did it all of it ther was no leprechaun they dont even exist. she said," sweetheart i know i know its okay i would never send you away i was just mad honey i love you. then i went back to my room to change and all my clothes were green and then they magically changed as i heard little giggling i just shook my head and left. "he he he he thats why you dont mess with leprechauns. we watch over you to make sure you do good and i am her guardian leprechaun leading her on the right trail. everyone has one even you soo watch out we do like shiny things. ooooo look a rainbow i must go good bye now."
© Copyright 2011 tdoggy (tabbycat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759897-the-leprechaun-did-it-really