*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760133-Youth-at-its-worst
Rated: · Other · Dark · #1760133
A friend told me to write about stalking. I did. Enjoy.
Youth at its worst

There she is again, walking down the street. If my predictions are right she will make a turn on the 800 block in order to reach her 1st period class. I will follow and tell the teacher that once again I am late. I do so and take my seat: behind her and to the left. I stare into the TV located in the left corner of the class just to get a glimpse of her face. Her face… a magnificent sculpture it is. I wish I could be the one who woke up to it everyday but until then my current situation will suffice. From behind her I can see her luxurious hair. Its bright color gleamed like water on the roads at night reflecting any and all light. Everything about this girl made me want to pounce on her like a cat stalking it prey and bury my face into its body. One day… she will be mine regardless of the circumstances. I am a vampire and she is my only source of blood. Without her I will die. I do not like the idea of dying so I will make her mine. I do not think she knows of my love for her but what does it matter? In the end she will have no choice but to love me. I enjoy spending my free time productively studying her and the videos I have made of her with the cameras I setup in her home. Its getting easier and easier to figure her out everyday. My interest for her is unimaginable. It burns me on the inside to think that she might have eyes for someone else. If the circumstances are as such, I will not hesitate to intervene. As long as the situation remains the same I won’t act until she graduates. Only then will I know her inside and out. Yes… until then. Yes… 12 more years and she will be mine.
© Copyright 2011 The Weenie Hut General (therm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760133-Youth-at-its-worst