*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760212-Introduction-to-a-Giant-story-Pt1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1760212
This is just the beginning of a giant story, it's 2135 and giant have been discovered!
{I'd like to let everyone know that this is an ongoing story, I will be making many more additions in the future and I will post updates and progress reports in my portfolio. I would also like to mention that this is a male only writing, if anyone would like to start a story regarding the female giant planet than go ahead. These stories will not contain intense male sexual scenes (I'm not a fan of that kind of stuff), but I can tell you there will be some scenes regarding that topic. Lastly, I don't expect my stories to attract a lot of attention but all of you who take your time to read them I thank you much!}

NEW WORLD < (The Title of the story will always be on the top and in boldface print)



Currently, it’s the summer 2135 and life has changed a lot for everyone since the past few years.
I’m just your average Joe; enjoying a fun-filled life in the summer, visiting friends, families, and going on explorations. My name is Scott.. And you might have the impression that I live on planet Earth, but that’s entirely false. Everything changed 3 years ago. NASA scientists had discovered two planets that had orbited in the Milky Way; they were known as the “Twin Planets”. A mission had taken place and astronauts were to explore the planets. Almost every channel was showing the same thing. NASA reported that the planets were four times bigger than Earth! These planets were filled with life, and not extra-terrestrial either. A surprise that had taken the world’s breath away was that there were giants living on these planets. Giants…. The reason why they were the Twin Planets was because only male giants lived on one planet and female giants lived on the other. The male planet was called Extar and the female planet was named Troporis. A year later, the word giant became capitalized and was officially known as a race of beings. Also, NASA began a program that sent humans to the planet. An area was created where humans could live in; giants were to stay far away from the area, a simple act of protection.
In 2134, Giants and Humans began asking for integration. What was the point of discovering a planet and not becoming a part of the new society? Programs began popping up, like the RADOG (Research and Development of Giants), HGI (Human and Giant Integrations), and lastly the GCA (Giant Citizens Administration). These three organizations had come up with a solution. I had signed up for the program, there was nothing to live for on Earth and I wanted a new adventure in my life. Soon after I was shipped off to a brand new camp that would eventually be used a tourist attraction for giants to visit, but before that happens humans had to be put into the world of giants. That’s where I come in.
Its 6:30 and I’m patiently waiting for a call that would change my life, a call that would start a journey into an unknown world. I was a part of an experiment that would change the existence of humanity, this was my destiny. I sat there thinking about all the possibilities, and they were pretty scary. The only way I could find out was by going there. A loud ring woke me from my thoughts and I instantly grabbed the phone.




© Copyright 2011 Neji Hyuga (nejisghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760212-Introduction-to-a-Giant-story-Pt1