*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760323-sleep
by JAC
Rated: E · Novella · Emotional · #1760323
A short tragic love story that features a girl leaving his boyfriend for his own sake.
SLEEP




         Mornings have been so frustrating to me for a year now. I never thought about all these before hand because when I broke up with him, I thought he was going to understand and would leave me alone after I have explained. but I guess I was wrong for he wouldn't stop bugging me ever since. Following me all day just to ask for a different reason that would seem quite reasonable to him, sending me unappropriate gifts all the time that people starts to talk, and the worst was not leaving me until I say that I still love him which I never did again. I was getting tired now and I was determined to straighten everything with him once and for all.



         With a cup of hot coffee on my one hand a folder full of paper works on the other, opening my office door was a tough job so far. So I stopped for a moment, emptied my cup straight up (ah..the heat of it still hurts my tongue), threw it into the garbage can on the corner without fail and then started my first mission -- open the door.



         I couldn't believe my eyes. My office was invaded by baskets and bouquets of red blooming fresh red rose soldiers. But then all the sudden, my shocked face was replaced by an annoyed one... and by annoyed, I meant ANNOYED.



         "Clarrise!"

         Short footsteps then echoed through my ears. They stopped right behind me. I started to my office, shoving the flowers away as i went and finally sat on my chair with my trusted secretary infront me with a very sorry expression because as i saw it now she wasn't as trusted as I thought.
© Copyright 2011 JAC (juvie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760323-sleep