*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760949-My-velvet-rose
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #1760949
A letter from a solider to his dead love.
To My Velvet Rose

I cannot stand another minute you. Nothing makes sense without you. I cannot and will not live without you.  The days are getting longer and longer. I used to believe in god, faith and destiny, but now I cannot. My heart will not allow me. Why would a merciful god bring such pain to its own creation? what could I have dont to deserve such a dreadful faith and if my destiny is without you, then I would rather no destiny at all.

            If we are not meant to be, then let the gods tell us, not those who fear what they do not understand. Some say that "if you dwell on the bad you cannot experience the good" but bad does not come close to what I feel, the massive hole in my chest is getting bigger everyday. The pain is indescribable. I feel like a vessel without sea, the moon without stars. Nothing can replace you and nothing will.



            My love for you is eternal and when I look up to the heaven's I see you, my                                            goddess, my love.

© Copyright 2011 Truefeedom (truefeedom1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760949-My-velvet-rose