*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761347-Yours-To-Hold
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Inspirational · #1761347
He Walked Past Her, Never Noticing Her But Now She Is Forcing Him To Listen To Her
Today was different. Something was off. Why was I noticing a change? Could it be because all the teachers looked anxious? Or that the police was interviewing some students? No, none of that was what caught my attention, it was the fact that the girl from my homeroom was missing. The girl who I always walk by, the one who confessed on having a crush on me in the 3rd grade and I laughed at her. The girl who nobody would miss. Only I missed her. I missed her emerald eyes glittering when I pushed past her, her ebony hair that flowed past her shoulders, her ivory skin that reminded me of a vampire and I most of all missed her full pink lips that I wanted to claim as my own. But she wasn't there that day. No, she was in fact in the hospital in a coma from attempted suicide. When the police officers and principal announced that at the assembly, I couldn't help but cry. I never cried for anything, not even when my dog died. But I cried for her. the girl I turned down. The girl I made fun of. The girl I put on youtube when I pretended to ask her out. That girl was Allyson Windbaker.
© Copyright 2011 S.A.Nultemeier (deadlykisses23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761347-Yours-To-Hold