*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761611-Goody-No-More
Rated: E · Novel · Young Adult · #1761611
It's about a girl who is tired of being the goody two shoes.It's about finding yourself.

So you’ve never had sex. Madison Smith said when she realized I wasn’t sharing my first time story. My sister looked at me in embarrassment. Before I could open my mouth Sara Brenner stood up and pointed at me. You are such a goody two shoes. Pretty soon the whole room was calling me Goody even my sister. I got up from the circle and ran into my room to cry. From that day on I would be known as Goody. Even two years later as I walked down to my Chem. lab I could hear there laughs as I ran out of the room. Ugh what a site it was to see my sister making out with Chris Massinger. I think he was boyfriend number 379 this year I laughed at my own joke and started to walk past them when I heard her shrill voice “Goody!” I reluctantly turned around, “Faith, nice to see you still have your clothes on for a change.” She rolled her eyes “Yeah whatever umm listen mom and dad are going away tonight so can we have a party. I promise it won’t be like the last one.” Ahh the last party I remember walking into my room catching Faith, some guy and some girl having a threesome…on my bed! I didn’t even bother washing my sheet; I just burned the whole bed. “Sure whatever.” My attitudes about parties were if there was loud music that’s fine but no alcohol, sex or drugs. Knowing Faith all three of them would be present tonight. But that’s okay because I just got this new book that I’m dying to read it. The smell of chemicals filled my nostrils as I walked to the back of the room and took my seat. Mr. West handed back the tests from Monday, it was midterms. I studied the whole damn week so when I got my test back I wasn’t surprised. “A 95%, damn I should have copied off of you.” Trey Nickson said looking over my shoulder. “Umm thanks, I think” Trey never really talked to me so I was a little taken back by his comment plus he was Faith’s ex-boyfriend. Poor Trey came to pick Faith up, went into her room and found her making out with Chris. Faith said it was my fault cause I let him in…what was I supposed to do let him stand outside. “I’m actually a little surprised.” he said moving his seat next to mine. I cocked my head to the side “Really why’s that.” He wasn’t used to my attitude “Well your Faith’s sister.” I laughed “Oh you mean because I’m not as dumb as a rock or big breasted?” His answer had me stunned “Some guys think smarts are more attractive than any of that fake shit.” I watched as he moved his chair back to his original spot. Was he just flirting with me? I scooted down in my seat feeling the need to hide and turned my attention back to my chemistry book.

When the bell rang I jumped up from my seat but not before Mr. West could stop me. “Hope could I speak to you for a second.” He was blocking my path so what could I do say no. “Sure no problem.” When Mr. West moved back to his seat I could see Trey standing behind him. “Hope, I was wondering if you would mind tutoring Mr. Nickson seeing as how you have the highest grade point average.” Mr. West said making me blush; I didn’t like complements I think it was because I wasn’t used to it unless it came from one of my friends. “Umm sure I guess I could do that.” I said using my thumb to move my book bag higher on my shoulder. I fiddled with the sleeve of my shirt while Mr. West and Trey talked about when I could tutor him. “So I guess I’ll see you tonight.” Trey said patting me on the shoulder before he left the room. Wait WHAT! I ran into the hall find him and ask him what he meant because clearly during the conversation I wasn’t listening. I stepped out into the hall to ask Trey what had just happened when I saw a crowd of people at the end of the hall. Why is there a bunch of people in front of Miranda’s locker?
© Copyright 2011 Adalia Rivers (kelsoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761611-Goody-No-More