*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761876-In-The-World-of-Cats-and-Dogs
by Novroz
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1761876
This is my first (very) short stories made from my turtle's pictures.
Once upon of time when cats ruled the world, life for turtles was not easy. Turtles lived in danger of being killed by the cats. The Cat-King loved turtle’s meat and declared that killing turtles for food was not a crime at all. All turtles were living in fear.

One day, a young turtle named Kroten, who had mastered the art of ninja, decided to take an action to fight the tyranny. She set her mind to go fight the Cat-King. On her journey, she met the Cat-General. The cat-general thought that Kroten looked so delicious. He was eyeing her, thinking of the best way to eat her.

“This yellow turtle looks incredibly delicious” thought Cat-General, “pour butter on her and grilled her for 2 hours is the best way to cook her”. Saliva was running out of the Cat-General Mouth and he lurched at Kroten.

Suddenly, Kroten moved sideways to avoid Cat-general’s attack. She fought the Cat-General fiercely. She used all her techniques to defeat the Cat-General who was 10 times her size. She defeated him and ordered him to take her to see the King.

The Cat-General took her to see the Cat-King. The Cat-King was a handsome cat, but he was very vicious. Kroten challenged her to a duel … the ultimate duel.

“If you defeat me, you may eat me or do whatever you like with me” Said Kroten, “But…if I win, I want you to go away and never come back. I will take over this country. I will rule this country and no turtle should be eaten again.”

The Cat-King thought that Kroten was an idiot, how could a little turtle defeat a mighty king like him? He took the challenge.

The heaven seemed to choose side, the duel had turned into duel between darkness and light.

Kroten used all her power to defeat the King. The fight lasted for days. Both Cat-King and Kroten fought as hard as they could. The turtles were crossing their fingers, or should I say their nails, and the cats were cheering for their King.

On the fifth day, Kroten defeated the Cat-King. She had turned the King into a cripple cat. She kicked the king out of the city and took over the palace. However, Kroten didn’t have any desire to become a queen, she was a fighter and she will always be a fighter. Ruling a country was not her job. She gave the position to her older sister, Kame. Kroten chose to be the general of Turtles Army.

Queen Kame ruled the country nicely. She told all turtles not to treat cats badly. Because of shame, no cat dared to walk with their head up when the queen was around.

—The End—

Note:
This supposed to come with pictures but I don't know how to upload pictures in here. The pictures can be seen here> http://bokunosekai.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/in-the-world-of-cats-and-turtles/

Please let me know what I need to do to improve this story :)
© Copyright 2011 Novroz (novroz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761876-In-The-World-of-Cats-and-Dogs