*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762039-In-the-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Drama · #1762039
What Juliets life was like when she 'fell' into her alternative life.
  Running through the Jungle wasn't Juliets idea of a good time. She would much rather be looking after her pet Dinophin, a mixture of a Dinosaur and a Dolphin.
  Juliet just happened to be wandering through the forest when an old man was lying on the ground, silent, but filled with pain. His eyes filled with tears, and his hands gripping onto his side, like they'd never let go.
  She ran to him to help him up, and he said, "You foolish girl, you do not help strangers!" and his blue tear-filled eyes turned silver, his round head suddenly turned long with a pointed chin and his thinning white hair grew to mid-back length and turned black.
  Juliet gasped, and stood still, fear stricken, until the man grew taller and taller, drowning her with his shadow. She now turned, and sprinted away, her dress flailing in the wind. The stumps and roots were in her path, making it harder and harder to escape the man.
  He was chasing her. Running right behind her by about 5 steps. But she was running, he was gliding. A sidewalk suddenly formed by ruins, and she ran upon it. There was a sudden dead end edge
© Copyright 2011 princesspaigie (princesspaigie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762039-In-the-Beginning