*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762743-The-Testification-Of-An-Justification
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Young Adult · #1762743
.......Should I Testify Or Justify......maybe both!!!
In life, we all have done our fair share of stupidity (even if you were so-called good, we all done our acts). I come to realize that we are nothing more than daredevils that can care less about rules, regulations, and repercussions. We ditch school, we sell drugs, do drugs, drink heavy liquor and have sex when we're "not ready" and etc. Then comes a time when we leave that life behind us, when the new gets old and when notice what we have to offer to our society. Then there are times where we realize how many people we admired and adored "get caught in the hype" and/or "lost in the shuffle".

We live to make mistakes in life. It paves the way for who we are and what we will be. With that being said, should we let people judge our future by using our past? The answer is no, we should ignore those who do so by putting our past behind us and embracing our future. This is an Testification Of An Justification.
© Copyright 2011 Jovan Gathings (v.o.n at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1762743-The-Testification-Of-An-Justification