*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763018-Challenge-9---Introductions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1763018
Introducing my mentor Fancie
“Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you to an author you all know and love... Fancie.

Fancie has been an author on WDC for two happy productive years. She is a Paper Doll Alumni and I am proud to say my mentor. WDC has been a special place of support and encouragement in her development as a writer.

Her earliest literary influences stem from grade school and the eponymous tale of "Cinnabar The One O'clock Fox". As she developed and became more sophisticated so did her literary tastes. In her teens the author Roger Zelancy captured her imagination with The chronicles of Amber. She then moved on to LaVyrle Spencer, which Fancie describes as romance with grit.

Romance has been Fancie's forte and today she stands before us as a published author, with her successful novel "Cornerstone Deep". She has a rather mystical way of developing her stories. They come to her in vivid dreams. The ideas take up persistent residency in her mind until she brings them to fruition on the page.

She believes Life is is a gift and should be filled with love. She supports and encourages her daughters to have a closer relationship with God and themselves. She looks forward in the future to becoming a doting grandma, but I think you'll agree from her looks she's a very long way off that!

Going forward she plans to publish two series “The Chronicles of Shilo Manor”, and “Aumelan." Make sure you check out her fabulous publications and support the phenomena that is Fancie. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Fancie."
© Copyright 2011 Finn O'Flaherty (fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763018-Challenge-9---Introductions