*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763166-What-Beauty-means-to-me
Rated: E · Essay · Philosophy · #1763166
What is the definition of Beauty as per you?
Beauty is selfless stream of thoughs of pure light which lightens up my soul like an spark of light.This is something which cannot be seen but only experienced.It is the feeling of profound perfection of completeness.It is something what keeps us alive in this dead mundane routine world.this is the freshness of the flower,fragrance of the flower and an early morning scene. it is something fills you up from inside,unlike others making you empty from inside.It is the vision of the awakening of dawn.Beauty is spontaneous it is not created it comes from within. this is something discovered.Beauty is an discovery not creation.Life is dead without beauty .this is what makes it lively.Life gets its existence,essence in beauty.This is something i feel to be enriched that truth still exists above all shabby ugly fakedness in this cruel idiot world.Truth still rules the existence.
© Copyright 2011 LonelyMe (lonelysilent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763166-What-Beauty-means-to-me