*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763486-Latter-of-light
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1763486
A monologue I wrote for an audition.
Monologue          1
My heart, my mind and soul, I will not continue this any longer.

You were the one, the only being who really knew my person.

I am bleeding with rage at this moment because my soul is a shadow in your eyes and I am wise enough to know it has taken both us to shatter what we so badly wanted from the beginning.

I refuse to be broken, you put me down I pull me up and my world will be just that, my own not the influences from you bestowed upon me.

At the latter of light coming through a dark wound, at the moment the sunrises in the morning, the short flutter of my heart from worry is all a complete stop in this moment, when you no longer fear for who you love dearly the thoughts of my progress are inspiring in light, but the pain from that you no longer hurt or anger me reminds me that my time with you is over, my heart no longer flutters with worry of your indecency and that is the loyalty I have given back to myself.

As the determined realist in my manor I am bound for a journey in which you no longer are a part of, I will only shed tears in thoughts of the beauty that was us so long ago and never go back to those moments of pure insanity that we evoked from our own heartaches and put on each other.
© Copyright 2011 SamanthaWachtler (sjw_22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763486-Latter-of-light