*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763728-Misunderstood
by Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #1763728
We were given a picture in class of a man, and had to write about him! This is my story!
Misunderstood

Its about two in the morning, just got back from the tattoo shop, I got blue leopard print tattooed on the side of my face. I had a bad day at work so when I got come I began drinking. Apparently I had one to many and I believe I made the biggest mistake of my life, but then again I feel more like myself now. I went to bed and prayed that when I woke up this would all just be a dream. Morning came; I got ready for work putting on my black dress suit, and gelled my hair up trying to pretend it was a normal day.

When I got to work they took one look at my face and said, “This is unprofessional, you work at a bank. Well, work[ed] at a bank. You’re fired!” So that night I made my way back to the tattoo parlor to finish off my new look. I got my septum pierced, after that I headed to the hair salon for my new profound Elvis hairstyle! I put pink eye shadow around my eyes and began job searching. I went to the local gay strip club, they hired me on the spot and said “id be perfect for the job”. About a week later I was working one Friday night when my former ex boss came in. I am sure the bank would have loved to know the true side of him since I couldn’t express myself there. Needless to say, a few weeks later we were coworkers!
© Copyright 2011 Ashley (astorey63 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763728-Misunderstood