*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764251-Jacqui-Robinson-and-the-missing-mother
by Issie
Rated: ASR · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1764251
This is the first chapter to my novel, Jacqui Robinson and the missing mother.
Prologue

Mrs. Robinson lay in the hospital bed, eyeing the three nurses surrounding her, in what looked like blue dressing gowns.
Connected to wires her heart beating, faster than cheaters ran.
She let out a horrified scream, as she tried to push Jacqui out.
She pushed and screamed; it felt like hours before the baby’s little skin-coloured head peeked out.
“You’re going excellent, keep pushing!” Mr. Robinson encouraged.
“Her heart beat is getting faster,” cried one of the nurses.
“We did to save the baby, it’s nearly out,” the second nurse insisted, getting a tingling feeling of horror up her spine.
“Don’t stop, keep pushing, nearly there,” continued the nurse, trying to hold back her tears of disappointment.
“Phew! Baby’s out,” sighed the other nurse, who was cradling the small crying, blood dripped body in her arms.
“It’s a girl, Mr. and Mrs. Robinson,” stated the nurses.
Beep… beep…
“Sorry, the mother’s gone,” the second nurse cried in despair.
“This is all she left,” the other nurse added, holding up a necklace. “She requested us to give it to her baby, I’ll give it to you, Mr. Robinson,” the nurse inquired, handing him the shinny, sliver, necklace- a heart shape hang loosely in the middle of the curly chain.
He hooked the ends of the sliver, necklace, behind Jacqui’s, slender neck.



After five days in spent in hospital, Berici headed home with his new daughter.

With his wife gone and only his baby for company, Berici became poor and mad, he threw everything out belonging to his dead wife.
Any memory of Tara-Vera was vanished- gone forever.
People tired to came and comforted him- but where sent anyway in tears of frustration and concern.
He locked himself into his house, opening the door to no one.

Berici joined forces with the most venoms evil. They plowed his chest with their blood and made him vowel never to betray them- to work with them till the end.
If he ever broke his word he would embrace a huge amount of pain and horror and so will everyone he ever loved.
Together they worked- planning one day to rule the world and controlling everyone within it. But first they had to get pass the most powerful source that had ever been born.

© Copyright 2011 Issie (issie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764251-Jacqui-Robinson-and-the-missing-mother