*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764773-How-Im-Going-to-Lie-About-It
Rated: E · Novella · Relationship · #1764773
The diary entries of a girl who is balancing the confusion of high school and first love.
Dear Reader,

         Disappointment has been the sovereign of my day. But whenever I would feel down, upset, or lonely, I would remember how he made me feel the day before, the day that he made me feel wanted and cared for. It was just a simple touch reader, but he has never done this to me before. It was as though he extended his arm for me to purposely grab hold of his hand. As I held his hand, a burst of confusion had began, and my initial thought of, “This is beautiful,” had turned into “This is not right,” and I immediately made fun of the moment. I grabbed the hand that elated me, and swung it around like a maniac, to perplex not only the mind of my best friend, who had gone through the moment inconspicuously, but my own. As I tried to confuse myself in a split second, I had not thought of the consequence of possibly over thinking that one perplexing moment.
         What am I to do reader? Should I go on feeling this way? Or should I just let it go?
© Copyright 2011 Hopeless Romantic (hopelesromance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764773-How-Im-Going-to-Lie-About-It