*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765094-courting-freedom
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1765094
prologue of a book I'm writing
By God!!! Hadn't the stripper I hired told her it was over between us??? I ought to demand a refund for his services!!!!!



Herve McClure would've been Pinocchio in a past incarnation, not that he believed in them, was made of wood or had a growing nose. His gift and main contribution to humanity, he liked to think, was his ability to scheme, plot, lie and manipulate through anything ad everything; if in fact that wasn't a lie he had personally spread among his friends and acquaintances.



When he find himself, along with his friends, under pressure to settle down, he naturally intends to outdo them in a scheme to court incongrous ladies for his freedom to court all other women, picking out an American law student who shoots hip-hop videos among other things... However, his scheming, manipulating and drive to have it all slowly drowns everyone around him, and eventually he ends up having to court freedom itself from his own pool of lies. Can he ever be redeemed?
© Copyright 2011 Finchbergsen (finchbergsen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765094-courting-freedom