*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765216-faith-and-dealing-with-emotinal-abuse
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1765216
this about my faith and about how i deal with emotional abuse by my friend Adam Hammond.
            Greetings and Salutations everyone. my name is Adam and my friend tom has allowed me to use his account to tell you a little bit about what i think faith is and what kind of emotional abuse i receive daily. first i will start off with the emotional abuse and how i deal with it. i have been the receiver of emotional abuse for the past 23 years of my life. i have been called every name in the book. i have been repeatedly cut down and just recently i was told that i would never amount to anything by somebody i thought was my christian brother in Christ. so the main thing i do to deal with emotional abuse is i go directly to the book of revelations. the reason i go there is because it shows me that this will all end soon all the emotional abuse that not only i receive but the emotional abuse that every body in the world has received at one point or another. it will all be wiped clean by lord almighty himself.  the second thing i do is i go find someone to help, i find that if i can lift someone else up emotionally i am helping myself emotionally too. so i go find as many people that i can that look down to me and i do my best to give small amounts of encouragement as i can to help them get out of that dark hole that have fallen into. the third thing i do is i listen to inspirational and religious music whenever i can. the fourth and final thing i do is log into writing.com with my friend tom and we read the inspirational stories that others put online for others to inspired by. so i thank you all because you truly have inspired me and i hope that i can return the favor someday.

              now about what i believe faith truly is . i believe that faith is something in us that helps us to believe that there is a god and that he truly did send is only son Jesus Christ to die for us on the cross for us. i believe that without faith none of us is saved by grace. without faith that there is a god i truly believe that the world would be a whole lot worse than it already is. so faith to me is essential for all of us to exist in one form or another. faith is what binds the human race together. so faith is all we truly need in life to keep moving forward, because if we lose faith in ourselves our in our fellow man or woman then we will inevitably fall back into an era of lawlessness and godlessness. so faith is our key ingredient in our society. so keep the faith and god bless you all
© Copyright 2011 the golden dragon (hammond8585a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765216-faith-and-dealing-with-emotinal-abuse