*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765652-How-I-decide
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Inspirational · #1765652
Engaging in the thought process of hopefully really great and productive decision.
Here are some things to take into consideration... live what you pray! If you can hope for it, you most likely have the ability to just do it. Give options your challenge. Make your decisions with firm faith and before you are in the flustered state do to pressure. Never pause your song or dance in life. Allow joy to be expressed boldly in your life with love and liberty. Those are the tools to use to be your best and make the best results.  Never allow your emotions or disposition to be altered in order to deal with someone else's troubles or attitude. In other words, don't become angry to deal with anger, or flustered to deal with fluster. But use the best of yourself to operate out of. When entering into an environment full of drama, don’t just join in their atmosphere, but rather bring your own. And remember instinct over intellect.
© Copyright 2011 Jeremiah (maitai432 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765652-How-I-decide