*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765842-Lost-Charm
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1765842
It's a story about a teenager's love.
It was after a long time we were talking to each other. I said "I LOVE YOU " to her but I felt strangeness in her reply, it wasn't like before. May be because we were talking after a long span of time. I tried to ignore her strange replies and kept on talking about my trip to Japan, she interrupted me and said she wants to confess something and we both stayed silent for a while, but reason for our silence were different she was silent because of a fear of losing me and I was scared and certainly wasn't ready for any breakup. She said "I know that I love you so much but I don't feel that love which we used to feel a year back. However, she was right and I also didn't feel that special kind of feeling which i felt and spent my nights in her thoughts but i did not want to confess that fact.
It's been one month three days and twenty five hours I didn't listen to her voice and I just realized while looking at one of our pics that I am missing her a lot and she's been the only person of my world I can share anything I feel about our relation, my personal life and any problem which bothers me. My cell phone is laying on my study table and next to it my mom's sleeping pills. I wish she accepts me and love me the way she used to do.
"Hello"
"Hi, is it Amber's cell phone?"
"Yes, she is taking bath at the moment"
"Who is it "
"I am her college friend"
"Is she at your home"
"I am sorry, who are you? that's none of your business"

I knew that she may had find someone else that's why she wanted to breakup. But I am lucky that I have a second option left with me. I am sure these pills are less bitter than my life now.

word count :250
© Copyright 2011 seadiver (seadiver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765842-Lost-Charm