*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766593-Silhouettes-Prologue-Teaser
by Panic
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #1766593
This is to test 'Silhouettes'. Its about a girl named Farah, It is a tickle story.
SILHOUETTES

PROLOGUE:



“Wakey, wakey Farah,” Farah began to open her eyes slowly still recovering from the drowsiness, but soon came fully aware of the cold dark room with looming shadows in every corner, and asked warily  “Where am I?” “What happened? How did I get here? And why is it so cold?” A deathly chill shot up her spine as a mysterious voice said “all will be answered shortly Farah.” Farah panicked as she heard the voice but she could barely move her legs or arms, something was restricting her, she looked down at her wrists and ankles and saw she was strapped to a large metal chair. “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME!” she shouted as fear had completely taken over.  Then suddenly a shadowy figure approached her.  She could see clearly that it was the villain figure from the book she was currently reading.  “Silhouette!” she said sharply.  “At your service.” he said as he leaned his body and head towards Farah as if to bow. 



“Silhouette. I should of realised only you would be so demented as to kidnap a girl and tie her up in a cold, dark room! It’s just like your profile in the book.” She said, “Well if you remember that much about me I suppose you know what I might do to you?” Silhouette asked inquisitively. “No actually I don’t really know I never got that far in the book I’ve just read the back of it so far.” She said embarrassed, “WHAT! Are you serious!” He said to her angrily, “ fine I’ll tell you first of all I kidnap girls like yourself in there early twenties, 18 at the least. And do unspeakable things to them, but yet they never seem hurt when there found.” he said and took a deep breath, she became annoyed at him and said “Oh! Thanks for ruining that part of the book for me!”  “ WHAT!” He said as if he had been offended.  “AGH! Enough talk!” He said as he drew his katana blade from its holster.” Farah asked uneasily “W-what are you gonna d-do with that?” “Time for the slice and dice!” He said creepily. “What! NOOO!  Farah screamed as she closed her eyes. ‘shink’



Still cringing her face up. Farah heard the blade slide back into its holster, and all of a sudden the look on her face turned into a puzzled look of relief.  “what happened” she asked as she turned her head back round to face Silhouette. Then she saw that he had sliced off the soles of her trainers, “aaaahhhhhhhhh!” She screamed. “What’s the big deal there only shoes.” said Silhouette with a confused look on his face. “Whats the big deal! This is a big deal they cost like £50!!” she shouted angrily as tears formed in her eyes” “oh whatever” ‘sheesh this girl really loves her shoes’ he thought to himself.  She stopped ‘raging’ and again became confused and asked Silhouette “What are you planning on doing to me?” “Silly girl why else would I tie you up and cut off the soles of your shoes,” “huh” she said “why of course to get to your overly ticklish feet of course.” He said with a smirk on his face.  A sudden chill shot up her spine as she realised what was about to happen, she wanted to say something but just completely froze up. Silhouette pulled out a feather from his coat pocket, and began to stroke it down both of her soles in turn, she couldn’t resist the sensation at all so she just broke into hysterical laughter “Ahhhahaahahahahahahaahhaha Noooohohohohohohhohohoho Sthahahahphit!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeekeeheheh! , then suddenly the sensation seemed to die and became more of a light licking on her feet, still being as ticklish as she is it caused her to burst into constant giggles.  Heheeeheheheheheehhehehe hahaha heheheh eeeeeee, aahhhh!



Suddenly she awoke at her desk with her face in the book,  the sensation had stopped as she rose her head out of the book and rubbed her eyes, “what huh? Oh it was just a dreEEEEEEEE mahahaha” she said as a strange sensation struck her sole again. This time it seemed like a furry paw was scratching down it.  “hehehehehe sthaaaaphit! Then it stopped again and she looked under her chair and saw her little huskey pup, “Galley!” she said, “ohhhhh, don’t do that Galley you know I don’t like you licking my feet It tickles soooo much!” But the dog just tilted its head at her and whined.  “Awwwwwww I can’t stay mad at you,” she said as she knelt down on the floor and scratched behind his ears.
© Copyright 2011 Panic (panic-lycan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766593-Silhouettes-Prologue-Teaser