*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766684-The-Difference-Migration--Immigrants
by Eyesee
Rated: E · Thesis · Community · #1766684
The Difference between Migration & Immigrants from their descendent's way after.
The Difference between Migration & Immigrants lies in the brown eyed faces but in the hands of white blue eyes Immigrants. First, let's examine the difference: Brown People, The Melaninated Group majority of the time, migrate involuntary. Meaning due to Natural Disasters, Man made instigated wars, Violence, Asylum, Hunger and for the overall perception of freedom and financial advancement here in America. They don't migrated because of a superior corporational gain, but because it is the last ultimate choice for a better life. Much like how the white immigrants did. White Immigrants - fleeing from Religious intolerance or persecution, which have historically been the cause of emigration from or immigration to a country, have now come here to another, already populated by it's inhabitants, country and have completely practiced deteriorism to the indigenous ways of life and culture as far as we know it and see it to be.
© Copyright 2011 Eyesee (apadilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766684-The-Difference-Migration--Immigrants