*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767107-Dream-Guy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HGuay
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1767107
A girl and her friend spot a handsome hunk on the beach. What could go wrong?
Dream Guy
“Oh. My. God,” was the only thing I could mutter. My mouth latched open like broken hinges on a door. I quickly rolled over and poked Kathryn on her glistening back.
“Kathryn!” I impatiently poked her.
“Whaaat?” She moaned as she slowly lifted her head up from the beach towel. “What do you want, looser?” She asked as she yawned. She sat up, reached for the tanning oil and flicked the top up with a click.
“Do you see that hunk over there?!” I asked with a smile and a giggle. Kathryn finished rubbing the greasy puddle of tanning oil on her forearm. She brushed her bangs to the side of her face and carefully lowered her sunglasses, barely peering over the chrome rims.
“Good gracious,” She gasped as she took off her sunglasses.
“A hunk, right?!” I asked in excitement. Kathryn turned to me and tapped my knee with a conniving grin.
“You know it, chicka. Get up and go talk to him!” Bashfully, I looked down at the sand and grabbed a handful, letting it run out between my fingers. I looked back out into the water and watched the ferocious waves crash against the boy’s ridged, sculpted legs. He ran back up to the shore with his surfboard tucked firmly under his muscular, tan arm. His curly, blonde hair bounced against his temples with every majestic stride. My heart began to flutter.
“Did you hear me? Go talk to him, chicken! Go!” Kathryn pushed my shoulder and nodded to the water.
“Okay, okay. I can do this.” Nervously, I got up and brushed the sand off my thighs. I took a deep breath and sucked in my stomach. Feeling like a run-way model, bold and confident, I approached the boy’s broad shoulders. With the words on the tip of my tongue, I began to speak.
“Hell…” I was interrupted in mid-sentenced.
“Hey, baby! The water feels great! What took ya so long, cutie?” The gorgeous guy in front of me sprinted forward to another boy. Face to face, they gazed into each others eyes. Before I could turn around and look at Kathryn, the two handsome boys were lip locked. Wide-eyed and shocked, I headed back towards our towels. 
“So much for my dream guy,” I mumbled with a sigh.



© Copyright 2011 HGuay (hguay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767107-Dream-Guy