*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767209-Godric--Lovers-Delight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Fantasy · #1767209
Godric finally found His Love.
I found her. Being a vampyre is hard in company of sceptics, its harder if you are in company of believers. Especially, if they believe in the wrong kind of truth.

It's 21st century. I have searched for her about for over 50 centuries now, all over the world. I was never... this close. During the great plagues, many lives were lost. During the middle ages so many women were killed, it was hard to keep up with their lives. During the Great Wars, I like many other dutiful people, mortals or otherwise, took up sides and fought in the wars. But no more.

I found her home. I can see her crying at the moon at night. I see her, at her best and at her worst. I see her and I wait.
She is a mortal - bound by the limitations of her body. She can't see, she can't hear me. But she can sense me. She can feel my presence, in the rustle of leaves, the scent in the air. She calls out to me. But I don't speak to her. I am afraid. Being with her was once a way of life, searching for her gave it a purpose. We promised, we would find each other. But I have no idea what would happen if we come together.
© Copyright 2011 Furrina (furrina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767209-Godric--Lovers-Delight