*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767255-A-Day-unlike-any-Other
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1767255
A girl finally gets away from her abusive boyfriend
      Today was the day that she would move on. She would forget Jesse Hess. To many months she had stayed with him in pain and agony. She walked into school that morning sporting sunglasses and a Jesse-print in the shape of a hand across her left cheek. Her last one. Ever. He had layed it on her just as her older sister had come through the kitched door unexpectidly and early from a date. Her sister finally, after bargianing and protesting, told her parents, who called the police. They filed 4 counts of physical abuse on Jesse and he was booked in jail the same night. This morning she really wanted to walk into school with her head held high. It was hard with all those juvinille judgmental eyes. She arrived in 1st period and walked to her desk as the hushed whispers desolved into silence. It was a small town everyone knew about them. Everyone knew that Jesse Hess beat girls. Noone understood enough to warn her before she fell for him. He was a good looking boy; he had a slight build, curley brown hair and big green eyes. Girls naturally liked him. If only they knew the curse that fell upon him when he got angry. If only they understood the fury that escaped from his fists and found a place to hide on the lucky girls body. Hopefully Jesse wouldn't get lucky again for a while, but there were no promises. By lunchtime word was going around school, Jesses had already been released from jail and was ready to seize yet another innocent starved-for-romance girl.
© Copyright 2011 swimchick22 (alhwriting95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767255-A-Day-unlike-any-Other