*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767777-true-purpose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1767777
my main antagonist, is revealed...
It was a dark night, a lightning storm overhead and for one unlucky soul, it would be their last.
The boy was running, running until his lungs burned and his leg's ached.
Then suddenly, he heard it, the terrifying, insane laughter of his persuer.
As he turned, he saw the shadowy figure standing in the alley with him.
"wh-what do you want?!!"asked the boy, out of sheer terror.
As another bolt of lightning arched across the sky, the boy's persuer was momentairily illuminated, showing the victim's attacker drawing a large knife, covered in blood."what do I want?" said the persuer in an insane tone as he raised the knife."to fufill my purpose" and with those final words he took one mighty slash, as the boy's screams were drowned out by the lighning overhead.
the persuer was standing there, looking down on the corpse of the boy with a mix of pity and satisfaction.
"....It's not enough....i need more"he said, licking a bit of his victims blood off of the blade.
As one final act of respect for the dead, he closed the boys eyes."requiescat in pace...".with those words he stowed his blade and walked off to search for a new victim.
© Copyright 2011 Demon-Lord-Raiju (vault-dweller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767777-true-purpose