*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769078-Yer-Outta-Here
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #1769078
Fan gets thrown out, then does some throwing of his own (Daily Flash entry for 4/18).
Yer Outta Here!


"Turn to your left, please."

"You realize, of course, that all this is a serious overreaction to a little harmless fun, right?  I was just trying to give the team a little spark," claimed the jumpsuit.

"Yeah sure, fella - everyone's a fan.  Face the other way, please."

"I paid over seventy bucks for that seat, it's my inalienable right as a fan to heckle the opposition, and what better place to do it from, than right at the end of the Visitor's bench?" asked the mug shot board.

"None better.  Face forward, please."

"When you're finished, could I get one of whatever's inside here, please?" requested the donut box.

"Look, pal - you may be an OK ventriloquist, but the AC croaked four hours ago, it's gotta be closin' on a hundred down here, and I'm eight hours into a twelve hour shift, so if you don't knock it off, you're gonna get a charge of 'Interfering with a Police Officer in the Performance of his Duties' to go along with your 'Disorderly Conduct' and 'Incitement to Riot' charges - ya got it?"

"Sheesh, what a sourpuss!" muttered the lemonade pitcher.
© Copyright 2011 Writer_Mike (mikewrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769078-Yer-Outta-Here