*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769360-Politics-and-social-media
Rated: E · Other · Political · #1769360
involvement of social media in politics
Politics and social media



Welcome to facebook, twitter generation (social media generation)



It’s surprising how the new technology changes the world forever. Now, there is clear sign of change in political system due to rising social media.



“Revolution without political parities is impossible.” But, the statement has proven false for the first time in politics.



The MIDDLE EAST REVOLUTION which started from Tunisia showed the clear sign of political impact of social media. It is recognizable fact that social media like facebook and twitter were extensively used in order to organize protest.

In fact E-openness, social media have been problem for all the government.



But, this is just the sign of what is going to come.



I think in future politics will be integrated with social media or let’s say it’s just not going to be a site for social communication but the whole administrative work will be carried out with it. I mean stuff like election, pass of bill, pass of budget, development policy, etc.



This will also raise democracy to new level. It will start consensus oriented governance. It may even lead to unification of all the country of the world.



Hitler may have tried to unite the world but, the world will unite when people wants and needs to not with the power of guns. I believe this will help a lot for eternal existence of human beings.

© Copyright 2011 shubhajeet (shubhajeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769360-Politics-and-social-media