*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769967-Torture-So-Sweet
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1769967
True love has a way of finding you!
                                                                                                        4590   



A mysterious scent overpowered Tyler’s senses as he entered the hotel. He had been on the road for several hours and exhaustion showed on his weary face. All he wanted to do was take a nap. As he walked in the direction of the front desk, the mysterious odor engulfed him again. He came to a standstill; his eyes snapped open, his pulse quickened, and his body shivered with a need for release.

“What the hell!” Tyler growled under his breath.

The sweet scent washed over Tyler repeatedly, as he scanned the lobby for its source. He mentally checked off the older woman that ran the gift shop, the family of four that had just checked in, the man behind the check in counter and the two house cleaners walking down a nearby hallway. It was then that Tyler heard the whoosh of the elevator doors as they opened. His pulse began to race as he turned. There she stood dressed in a light blue shirt and matching Capri pants. She had her back to him, but he could tell she was petite maybe five-one or five-two with golden blonde hair that barely touched her shoulders. Tyler started to walk toward the elevator, but stopped suddenly when her perfume over took his senses again as the elevator doors closed behind her.

Damn.” Tyler thought to himself as he turned towards the check in counter.

“Good morning sir.” said the attendant, “Welcome to the Days Inn.”

Tyler grumbled “Thank you. I would like to check in.”

The attendant reached Tyler his room key card and said, “You are staying in room 538 sir. Have a pleasant stay.”

Tyler picked up his duffle bag and walked over to the elevator. As luck would have it, he stepped into the same one she had just used. Her perfume was still strong within its walls. Tyler quickly punched the five and leaned back against the wall. The combination of her perfume and his fatigue mystified his mind and awakened his body at once.

“UMMMM excuse me sir,” someone said in a faint whisper, “But you don’t look well.”

Startled Tyler turned and looked into the eyes of an old woman. She appeared to be at least eighty as she looked at him with her soft brown doe like eyes. Her blue-gray hair was pulled back in a pony tail, which struck him as odd, but her attire was just as confusing, she had on a baseball cap turned around backwards, a pink t-shirt that said “ If I promise to miss you, will you go away?” in bold blue letters and purple shorts. She stood in the corner with her old travel worn bag at her feet, her walking stick clutched in her right hand and her purse hanging over her left elbow. She smiled shyly at Tyler and his heart went out to her.

“Nothing that a few hours of sleep won’t cure mam’am” Tyler replied as he smiled back at her.

“Hmmm the name is Ester and I am not so sure that is all it will take Son. There is something troubling you I can see it in your eyes. You cannot run from it forever either. Then only you know what the truth of the situation is. How you correct it is another matter in its self. I have faith you can over come it.” Ester replied.

Speechless Tyler felt the elevator stop and watched the doors slide open. The old woman bent to pick up her bag. As she exited the elevator, Ester turned and said. “My son I hope you find what it is you seem to be searching for soon, because you deserve it.”

As the doors closed behind her Tyler looked on dumbfounded, as the elevator came to a halt on his floor. When Tyler exited, that same bewitching scent assaulted his senses again even more potent then in the lobby. He glanced up and down the hallway but did not see any evidence of the perfume’s owner.


Caitlin tossed her purse on the bed, as she kicked off her shoes. She had been exploring the local shops and now was in need of a relaxing shower to wash off the day’s heat. She wandered into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and lit her favorite candle that she had brought along on the trip. Caitlin inhaled the sweet scent of sweet peas as it floated into the air, while she undressed. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and let the candle work its magic for a couple minutes.

She stretched and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. The straps slid down her arms, followed by the lacy cups and Caitlin let it drop onto the tiles below her. She placed her hands on her stomach and slowly ran them up and over her breasts. They were not as vivacious as they once were, so many years ago. Nevertheless, as Caitlin studied them in the mirror, she saw the signs of maturity in them. Even though their youthfulness was gone, they were still more than enough. Her fingers stretched out over her stomach, she had put on a few pounds over the years but then things like age and pregnancy do take their toll as well. She knew it would not hurt to lose a few pounds but she was content with her looks. She removed her panties, stretched again, and stepped into the shower. As the water splashed over her body, Caitlin felt energized and ready to embark upon the next stage of her life.

Caitlin emerged from her bathroom refreshed. Dressed in her favorite robe, a short, satin-like hunter green one trimmed in black lace, she sprawled out on her bed and turned on the television. She flipped through the channels, hoping to find a good movie on. Suddenly Caitlin remembered the lit candle. She leaped off her bed and into the bathroom to extinguish the flame. The scent had floated into the bedroom, further relaxing her. Caitlin returned to her bed just as a movie started, intrigued by the old time setting she begun to watch it.


Meanwhile, down the hallway Tyler had just entered his room and dropped his duffle bag on the floor.

“Damn it feels good to be in here finally.” He said as he sat down on his bed.

Before he knew it, his head had hit the pillows and he was sound asleep, only to awaken an hour later, because of a commotion in the parking lot. Getting up he looked out the window and witnessed a fight between two men, while their wives or girlfriends he was not sure which they were, stood nearby arguing between themselves. A Short time later, a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot and stopped beside the two men.

Tyler opened his window and listened to the conversation.

“Excuse me sirs. I am Deputy Bill Robins. What seems to be the problem here?” Deputy Robins asked.

Both men looked at the Deputy and said “Just a misunderstanding Sir.”

“Hmm from what I heard the two of you were beating the hell out of one another.” Deputy Robins said as he studied each man closely.

One had a bloody nose that could be broken from the looks of it and was holding his side. The other had the makings of a black eye, a busted lower lip and was doubled over a little bit clutching his abdomen. Deputy Robins shook his head, turned, and looked at the women.

“Excuse me ladies. But could either one of you tell me what happened here today?” He asked.

“Umm, well Sir. It was like this. My Bobby was loading our suitcases when he was attacked.” stormed the first woman. “He didn’t do anything to provoke that madman.”

“Like hell he didn’t.” screeched the redhead beside her as she slapped the brown-haired woman.

“Yes, Suzie, teach the bitch a lesson,” cheered the second man.

Suzie looked at her boyfriend and smiled. “Thanks, Jack baby.”



“Come on now ladies. Stop this or I will have to arrest you both. I don’t think any of you want that now do you?” Interrupted Deputy Robins.

As Tyler stood at his window watching the little drama, he noticed another police cruiser arrive on the scene. “Hmmm now this is better then any movie. All I need is some popcorn.” He laughed.

The brown-haired woman turned, grabbed the redhead’s hair and yanked her head back. The redhead punched the brown-haired woman in the stomach. The brown-haired woman spit in the redheads face. The redhead moved her leg behind the brown-haired women and tripped her. As the brown-haired woman fell, she released the redhead’s hair but grabbed her shirt in return and pulled her down onto the pavement with her. Where they continued to hit and kick one another repeatedly while the men cheered them on.

“Kick her ass Suzie!” screamed the redhead’s boyfriend.

“Show her who is boss Stacey!” shouted the brown-haired woman’s boyfriend.

“Alright ladies I warned you.” Yelled Deputy Robins, as Deputy Charlie Conners halted his cruiser.

Deputy Conner stepped out of his cruiser just as Deputy Robins proceeded to separate the two women. While Deputy Robins handcuffed the redhead, Deputy Conner subdued the brown-haired woman. After Reading them their rights both deputies each placed one of the women in his cruiser for the time being.

“See what the hell you caused Bobby.” Roared Jack.

“Me you started it Jack. Suzie and I had just gotten in our car when you started cussing at me.” Screamed Bobby as he took a swing at Jack.

“Damn it get him Jack!” yelled the brown-haired woman from the cruiser’s window.
“This son of bitch won’t get the better of me Stacy baby.” Bobby laughed in reply.

Tyler stood in his window and watched the officers grab the two men and pull them apart. Deputy Conner was punched in the stomach, while Deputy Robins managed to subdue one of the men. He held him down on the pavement and cuffed him. While Deputy Robins took Jack over to his cruiser, Deputy Conner recovered quickly and lunged at Bobby. Bobby sidestepped him and Deputy Conner stumbled past.

“Hey Charlie!” Yelled Deputy Robins. “Do you need any help with that guy?”

Deputy Conners stood up, dusted off his pants, and glared at his partner’s grinning face. “No thanks Bill. I can handle him.”

“Okay Charlie” laughed Bill as he glanced around the parking lot to see if anyone had witnessed the fight.

As he looked upward, Tyler closed his curtains and stepped back into his room. He did not want to get involved in anyone else’s problems. He only wanted to take a few days in this little town and unwind. The past few years had been difficult and he was on a quest to find him finally. He did not know what had caused him to stop in this particular town but he intended to make the best of it. Tyler glanced at his watch and decided to take that much needed nap before trying the buffet in the restaurant downstairs later. He sat down on the edge of the bed removed his shoes and stretched out. As he dozed off his dreams were haunted by memories. He tossed and turned repeatedly for close to two hours and woke drenched in a cold sweat. Tyler crawled out of his bed and stumbled toward the bathroom. While the water washed over his body, he silently cursed the memories he thought long ago buried.


Caitlin had dozed off at some point during the movie, because when she awoke it was at the mushy ending, where they play the romantic music and the man and woman kiss passionately. She rose from her bed turned the television off as she glanced at the clock. It was almost six thirty so she decided to dress and check out the restaurant downstairs.



Tyler and Caitlin entered the restaurant, a fancy place called Visions, a few minutes apart. Tyler wondered thru the buffet line a scant fifteen minutes behind Caitlin. As he exchanged a few words with the man in front of him, Caitlin had begun to select various items from the salad bar. She had just reached for the dressing when she encountered a frail looking hand.

“Oh I am so sorry,” said Caitlin as she looked into the sweet wrinkled face of an old woman.

The woman’s attire caught her attention immediately. It was not the typical style of dress for someone of her age thought Caitlin. She wore a dark green jumper style dress with a pale blue t-shirt underneath it. Caitlin could see a bit of writing on the shirt but was not quite sure what it said. To complete the outfit the woman wore simple pink tennis shoes and blue socks. She had a flower blossom tucked behind her right ear and her blue-gray hairs hung loosely down her back. Finally yet importantly, her well-worn old cane draped over her left arm in case she needed it.

“No harm done dear. We just appear to like the same dressing is all. My name is Ester. By the way, my shirt says “And your whiney cry-baby opinion would be?” She replied with a tiny laugh.

Caitlin could not help but smile at Ester as she reached for the dressing again. Nevertheless, this time Caitlin poured some over Esters salad before placing any on hers. They both continued along the buffet line, upon reaching the end Ester looked at Caitlin and asked.

“My dear would you do an old woman a favor and join her for dinner?”

“It would be my pleasure Ester.” Caitlin replied.

Caitlin took the seat across from Ester and begun to pick at her salad. She rolled a carrot stick around and around her plate for a couple minutes before Ester noticed.

“What did that carrot do to you dear?” Ester teased as Caitlin stabbed the carrot with her fork.

Caitlin looked into Ester’s smiling face and replied. “It’s nothing Ester.”

“That’s pure hogwash missy!” Ester declared sarcastically.

Mouth agape Caitlin laid her fork on the table and looked across the table at Ester. There was something about that wrinkled old face that compelled Caitlin to tell Ester her story. Several minutes later Ester reached across the table and gently placed her hand over Caitlin’s. As their eyes made contact, Caitlin could not help but smile.

Do you feel better now dear?” Ester asked.

“Yes I do. Thank you Ester.” Caitlin replied.

“Your welcome. Now go fix your face there is someone I want you to meet.” Ester teased.

Surprised Caitlin started to ask “Who…”

However, Ester cut her off before she could finish the question. “Trust me. Now go.”

As Caitlin, left Ester called a waiter over to the table.

See that gentleman seated in the corner alone?” Ester asked.

“Yes Mam’am.” he replied.

“Tell him his old lady wants his company for dessert. Then when he asks who, point in my direction.” Ester stated.

“Okay Mam’am” the waiter replied as he left the table.

“Excuse me sir,” said the waiter.

Yes, What is it?” Tyler asked.

“I have a message for you,” stated the waiter.

“Okay.” said Tyler.

“I was told to tell you that your old lady wants your company for dessert,” answered the waiter.

Confused Tyler asked “Who? “

The waiter then pointed in Ester’s direction. As he looked at her, she smiled and he could not help but smile in return. Tyler then stood up thanked the waiter and walked over to Ester’s table.

“Hmmm I was just informed that my old lady wanted my company for dessert.” Tyler teased. “You’re far from old Ester and it would be my pleasure to accept your invitation.”

Ester smiled and replied, “That’s wonderful dear. Please sit down. You’ve regained some color in your face since we talked in the elevator this morning I see.”

Smiling Tyler joked” The miracle of sleep Ester nothing more.”

As Ester glanced over Tyler’s shoulder, she observed Caitlin exiting the restroom.
“Would you be a dear and order me a slice of cherry pie Tyler? I need to visit the little girls’ room.”

“Of course Ester” Tyler smiled up at her as she rose to leave.

“Thank you dear boy. I won’t be long.” Ester replied as she walked towards Caitlin.


“You look nice Caitlin.” Ester commented as she met Caitlin a short distance from the table. “I was just making a trip to the little girls’ room myself; this old body isn’t in as good working order as it used to be.”

“I understand Ester. How about a rain check on dessert tonight? I’m not feeling quite up to it.” Caitlin asked softly.

“Oh what a shame dear. I was so hoping you would keep a friend company for a few minutes. He is already at the table ordering our dessert.” Ester replied with a look of disappointment on her sweet, wrinkled face.

Caitlin felt like a deer caught in the headlights of an expensive car. She did not want to hurt her new friend’s feelings but she did not feel like making ideal chitchat with some old man either.

She decided” I guess a few minutes will not hurt Ester. But I am leaving the minute you get back okay.” Caitlin replied.

“Thank you dear. I promise to hurry.” Ester called as she dashed into the restroom.

“Oh just great. He’s probably some eighty year old pervert or something.” Caitlin mumbled under her breathe as she approached the table. “I swear if he even looks at me funny I will punch his lights out.”

“I’ll try and behave myself.
“ Tyler teased.

Caitlin stared dumbfounded into the most amazing pair of blue eyes she had ever seen. Glancing around the room, she double-checked to make sure she had the right table before uttering a single word to this man. He could not be the friend Ester was talking about she thought to herself. “I think I have the wrong table. “

“Oh really!” Tyler replied. “How did you come to that conclusion? Let me guess. You assumed I was some eighty year old pervert whose lights you would knock out if I laid a hand on you correct.’

Embarrassed Caitlin started to back away, when she bumped into their waiter. Her face now bright pink Caitlin slowly walked over to the table and sat down. As she did, Tyler caught a whiff of her perfume.

“Damn!” he thought to himself. “Ester you’re a sneaky one but I’m not complaining one bit. In fact I need to remember to thank her.”

Caitlin glanced across the table and stammered” I am so sorry. It was wrong of me to assume something before we had even met. My name is Caitlin. It’s nice to meet you sir.”

As Tyler fought to regain his senses, he heard bits and pieces of what she had said. “Name’s Tyler and no harm done Caitlin.” he replied.

While she smiled innocently at him, the waiter returned with their desserts. As they, both picked at their desserts Tyler asked.

“What brought you here Caitlin?”

“Oh, nothing in particular just needed a break from driving. I’m on my way to North Carolina to visit a friend for a few days.” Caitlin replied. What about you?”

“Same thing only I’m heading in the opposite direction. A close friend is celebrating her thirty-fifth birthday day after tomorrow in New York. I promised her I would be there.” Tyler answered in return.

“That sounds like fun. She must be a really special friend for you to drive from…”

"Virginia.” Tyler added to fill in the void. “Yes she is we grew up together.”

The more they talked the more comfortable they became with each other. It was as if they had known each other for years. As they finished eating Tyler asked Caitlin a question.

“This might be a bit forward, but would you like to come back to my room tonight?”


“Umm” Caitlin mumbled as she looked in Tyler’s stunning blue eyes.
Tyler wished he hadn’t asked such a question, but it had been such a long time since he was this relaxed around a woman. He just went with the spur of the moment. As he looked into Caitlin’s eyes, he could see a bit of hesitation as she thought about his proposition.

“Caitlin is everything okay?”

Yes Tyler. Why do you ask?” Caitlin replied quickly.

"Well you haven't answered my question. So I assume the answer is no then." Tyler commented.

"Not necessarily Tyler. I’m just a bit surprised by the invitation is all?”

“Hmm! What will it be then Caitlin yes or no? On the other hand, maybe more precisely Oh yeah or hell no you pervert. “Tyler teased.

“Hell….yes!” Caitlin laughed as Tyler stared at her and begun to laugh as well.

He paid the bill and they left the restaurant. As they stepped onto the elevator, Tyler again caught a whiff of Caitlin’s intriguing perfume. He could feel his body becoming aroused and he struggled to regain control. He wondered if this was really a good idea. It had been awhile since he had last been intimate with a woman. He did not know why but he felt strangely drawn to Caitlin. The elevator had already stopped when Tyler noticed Caitlin was watching him intently. He hoped she had not noticed his current mood, so he quickly grabbed her hand and led her off the elevator and down the hallway to his room. Once inside he excused himself and went into the bathroom for a couple minutes. When he exited the bathroom, Caitlin was standing in front of the picture window. Tyler slowly walked up behind Caitlin and asked.

“See anything interesting outside?”

Tyler sensed Caitlin’s brief hesitation before she replied. “Not really.”

He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. Caitlin jumped slightly but soon relaxed and leaned back into Tyler’s embrace. She could feel the heat of his breath on her cheek as he whispered into her ear.

“We don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to do Caitlin. Just say the word and I will stop.”

Caitlin stepped out of Tyler’s embrace and walked into the bathroom. Tyler then turned and seated himself on the edge of the bed. Caitlin returned and stopped in front of Tyler. They looked into each other’s eyes and Tyler again wrapped his arms around Caitlin’s waist and pulled her close. He leaned his head against her body as he inhaled her perfume once again. This time he did not hide what it did to him. Instead, he moved his hands slowly up Caitlin’s shirt and unbuttoned it. As her shirt dropped to the floor Tyler gently touched Caitlin’s skin. The touch set her body on fire; soon her hands were touching his body. Tyler unhooked Caitlin’s bra and it slid slowly down her arms and to her wrists. As she moved her hands briefly to let her bra fall on Tyler’s lap. She felt Tyler’s right hand cupping her breast and massaging it.

Growing bold, Tyler leaned back onto the bed and pulled Caitlin on top of him. As she steadied herself, Tyler placed his hands on her face and pulled her close for a deep and passionate kiss. The more they kissed the more intense the moment became. They were so caught up in each other that it was several moments before they realized they were still partially dressed. Tyler was the first to do anything about it; he gently rolled Caitlin onto her back and removed her pants and panties. As Tyler stood to remove his pants, he took a moment to study Caitlin. The desire for her had begun with her perfume but soon it was more then that. It was her laugh, her smile, her voice, her body it was everything and so much more. His body ached for hers, his soul craved hers. They started as two people, then they met and now their bodies will join in a lover’s dance.
Caitlin reached out, grabbed Tyler’s hand, and pulled him down beside her. Instantly their bodies locked in a heated embrace.

As their lips touched in a fiery kiss, Caitlin could feel Tyler’s manhood pulsing against her thigh. The movement caused the fire in her womanhood to burn even hotter. She could feel her hot juices flowing down her inner thighs. Her body entire body ached from her swollen lips, through her taunt nipples and into her throbbing sex-starved center. Caitlin’s back arched as Tyler touched her breast with his hand, as her body came to rest on the bed again, he captured her nipple in his mouth, pulling on it with his teeth. Caitlin moaned as Tyler repeated the movement and then lavished the same attention to Caitlin’s other breast. As he released her tortured breast, Tyler moved to kiss Caitlin again. While slowly working his hand downward to cup her hot mound. Instinct made her womanhood arch against his palm as he massaged it. He could feel the tender flesh opening up beneath his hand. Her juices flowed between his fingers as he caressed her pulsing bud.

Tyler eased one finger gently between the folds of Caitlin’s womanhood and explored her wet entrance. He slowly slipped his finger inside and caressed her inner walls. Moment’s later Caitlin’s body was engulfed by an overpowering orgasm. As she came down from the intensity of it, Tyler rose above her body and their eyes met. He lowered his head and kissed her deeply, while he eased his body over hers. As their skin touched, the fire grew stronger. Tyler could not control himself any longer. In one quick stroke, his hardness was buried deep within Caitlin’s fiery core. Tyler begun to move and Caitlin wrapped her legs around his. They met each other thrust for thrust entwining their bodies in a glorious lover’s dance. It aftermath of their lovemaking Tyler and Caitlin kiss again and look into one another’s eyes. Both unsure what to say or even do after such and explosive event. Tyler decided to break the silence first.

“Are you okay Caitlin?”

In shock, Caitlin looked at Tyler and said, “I’m not sure.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Tyler teased.

“Good I think.” Caitlin replied.

“Maybe we should try and get some sleep now and talk about it in the morning.”


After a long discussion in the early hours of the morning Caitlin and Tyler decided that what had happened the night before was meant to happen and that neither one regretted it. As they entered the elevator, they were met by Ester.

“Good morning you two.” Ester said with a grin.

“Good morning Ester” Tyler and Caitlin answered at the same time.

“It appears you two had a pleasant evening then.” Ester stated.

“It was interesting. To say the least,” replied Tyler as he gently kissed Caitlin’s hand.

“I would have to agree with you Tyler.” blushed Caitlin.

“I’m sorry I disappeared last night,” said Ester. “But something came up and I had to leave. It’s nice to hear I didn’t spoil the night for the two of you though.”

“No apologies needed Ester.” They both answered.

As Caitlin stepped off the elevator, Tyler whispered into Ester’s ear.
“Thank you.”



© Copyright 2011 SinfulAngel39 (sinfulangel39 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769967-Torture-So-Sweet