*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770909-Metalark
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1770909
chapter 4 of metalark. (alot of mistakes.)
Chapter 4

When Raven felt the ashes once again under his face, he knew he was back. Screams and wails echoed in his ears. He lifted himself up with his hands and felt the back of his head. Dry blood matted the hair and his head hurt. The Army of The Lord Of Night stared at him in astonishment, and Lark stopped moaning. Star was in human form fighting the hordes of zombies and soldiers when she turned around and saw Raven. “You should be dead!” one of the soldiers yelled.
Raven looked around and smiled at Star. Her eyes asked him why he was alive. “Maybe I am just to good to die.” he replied. He pulled out two daggers and looked at Lark, and threw the them at the two soldiers pointing spears at her neck trying to get her to continue to sing for the towns folk had started to collapse into their final sleep as the spell wore off.
Raven nodded to Star and ran at Lark as the two guards fell. Pulling out two more Knives he spun around in time o cut the throats of the brave soldiers to charge him. As his feet hit the ground he threw another knife which sunk into the heart of a foe. Now Star Joined into the fray and was slashing at the oncoming soldiers, still running towards Lark.
“Lark!” Raven yelled to her her body had become limp after he threw the two knifes. Now she raised her head at the sound of his voice and begun to sing. While “The Song of the Lark was her most common song it wasn't her only song. She had many more that did different things. Now she was singing a song in another language that Raven did not understand, but as he watched her, he saw her glow a reddish color and the men around her burst into flames. They ran wildly around, and some of their fellow friends ended their suffering. At that point, most of the army started to retreat to the woods. They were disorderly and did not fallow their commander's commands.
“You cowards! There is only three of them, charge them!” the commander yelled at them. He pulled out his sword and ran one of his comrades through who was attempting to escape. He turned his back to Raven and yelled at his men. He felt a tap at his shoulder some time later. When he turned around, he saw Raven looking at him. The commander gawked at him before feeling a sharp pain in his belly. He looked down to see a knife being pulled out from under his armor, blood dripped from the blade. He looked back at Raven and fell to his knees. The last sight he saw was Raven's back as he walked away. The black trench coat flapping in the wind.
Star Ran to Raven, her hair flowing behind her. Before Raven knew it, she had grabbed him and pulled him close to her, giving him a hug. She placed her head on her shoulder and he could feel her tight strengthen. A single tear fell from her cheek and onto his coat.
Lark walked towards them for she was already cut down from the cross with help from Lady Star. “We thought you were killed.” she rested her hand on his head when she came near enough.
“No, I'm still here.” he answered. and gently let go of Star. He started to walk to the town.
Lark removed her hand, “Most people die when they get an ax to the back of the head.”
Raven stopped walking and tilted his head. Over his shoulder he said, “Well, I'm not most people.” and continued walking.
Both Star and Lark wondered what happened to him when he was unconscious. Star was the first to Run to Raven's side, Lady Lark hung back for awhile before fallowing. “What did happen to you?” she wondered.
Raven entered a deep thought as he looked for bolts for his crossbow. The bodies of the towns people littered the burning streets. The town was destroyed. Nothing but bad memories now existed in the town and Raven wanted to leave. He hated it here.
Star tugged at Raven's coat sleeve, “Where to next?” her eyes told him.
“I don't know...” he sighed, “I just don't know.”
Lark piped in, “ Anywhere but here!” and Raven couldn't help agreeing with her.

They had found a fallen tree some ways away from the town. Its upturned roots gave some cover for it started to rain. Raven hurredly directed Star and Lark under it's roots. He was the last to enter. They where all soaked to the bone and Raven had no way to start a fire. “We'll all freeze to our deaths like this!” he said, his next words sounded akward to the others, “Take off those wet clothes and huddle together, I will let you have my coat.” and he turned around after throwing them his coat. He sat there and shivered as they looked at him then each other.
Lark began to Take off her vail, and when Star looked at her she simply told her, “He's right, don't worry, the coat will cover us up.” Star sighed and pulled down her skirt. Raven never turned as they got undressed, but stared into the down pouring rain. He sensed something was out there but he didn't want to alarm the other two.
“Done!” Lark exclaimed as she cuddled under his warm coat, “You can turn around now.” Ever so slowly did he turn. When he finally looked at him, he saw that star had taken most of the coat and Lark had one breast still hanging out from the top of the coat. Water ran down the smooth, wet, skin and dripped of the large, lush nipple. Raven quickly looked away.
“Why do you look away...oh.” Lark saw that her tit was sticking out and pushed it under the coat, “Sorry.” she blushed slightly.
He sighed and turned around. He suddenly felt tired as if the world was weighing him down. After he snugged himself into a corner he yawned and told the others to sleep. He did not see them nod for he entered the land of dreamscape and forgot about the outside world.
The two girls sat silent for a moment before lark opened her mouth to speak, “So what did u give up to be a witch? I gave my virginity.” she was looking rather proud of herself and a rather large grin tore across her face. Star looked away and also closed her eyes to sleep, but no sleep she got. Lark gave a huff and looked around. She wasn't tired at all. She was more awake than ever for some strange reason and gave another huff. Then an idea poped into her head.
Lark loved Raven and hated the way he looked at Star and she couldnt help but wonder why? Lark's eyes wandered to Star's breasts and she found her self staring. They were large and pale. Lark mesuered hers and sighed once again. “I think you might have bigger boobs...” remarked Lark. She quickly grabbed Star's and began to rub and squeeze her soft breasts.
Star freaked out and slapped Lark across the face which left a mean looking red handprint where she hit her. Enfuriated, Star stood up and stormed outside.
Lark looked dissapointed and felt lonely and finly turned into sleep. She didn't like the fact that Star's warm, soft body had just went out into the cold rainy night but she didn't feel like getting wet and did not fallow.
© Copyright 2011 Klaus Olaf Wolfe (monoth184 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770909-Metalark