*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772123-romance-or-erotica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1772123
part of a larger work, need to know what you think & whether is is romance or erotica
if y'all wouldn't mind...please read this, review it and more importantly tell me if you think it's either romance or erotica.

i know i didn't include any back story or any clues to this piece's place in my larger work, but i don't think it signifies right now. the scene is the thing right now...

thanks for your help with this, i do appreciate it...


“If I can’t change your mind, may I stay the night?” I stood up, walked over to the computer, turned on iTunes and found Chicago’s “Stay The Night,” played it and sang along. Then, he floored me by joining in on the second verse and harmonizing on the chorus. I turned it down before we got a security call, yet leaving it as background music. But honestly, I wondered just how thick the walls and floors were in this place because not only had I not heard a peep out of the neighbors, if there were any, but I had been making a fair amount of noise since I’d been there and hadn’t had any calls about the noise.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Jeff purred in my ear. I nodded. “Good. I have plans for you. You’re not going to get much sleep tonight.” I nodded. “Excellent. You’re going to do everything I tell you to do, make no mistake.” I nodded. “And no complaints, nary a word out of you unless I ask for it…got me?” I nodded.

Oh, if only he knew what kind of turn on this whole scene was for me: the music, the air conditioning, and the dominance that I knew he was getting off on.
“Come with me, pet.” He led me to the side of the bed. “Take off my clothing.” I started with the shirt so that I could look at his chest. I offered him my hand so he could sit down very gracefully. I took off his left shoe, then the right, left sock and right one. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding the zipper down. He stood, I pulled them down and I presented myself in a position where he could step out of them while leaning on me. Then, I pushed him onto the bed, scurried into the bathroom, turned on the hot water in the sink, grabbed two washcloths, got one warm and wet, turned of the faucet, wrung it out and scurried back to his feet that I gently wiped clean, then toweled off, throwing both cloths on the floor.

“Hmm, very interesting. You will receive punishment for thinking on your own, yet also bonus points for going above and beyond…quite the conundrum really. What should I do about this?” Oh, yeah, he was definitely enjoying this. “Well, first of all, you’re still clothed. Remedy that immediately!” I did so. The moonlight cast a glow off my pale skin and almost obliterated him from sight. Doing this by using any sense other than sight seemed to be the best option, so I closed my eyes and depended upon my hearing to let me know where he was. But he wasn’t moving a muscle so far as I could tell; however, his breathing was getting more labored, more intense, more as if he were working toward some unknowable goal only he could see.

I grabbed his hands for leverage and balance, squeezing and letting go as necessary. Raised myself up to kiss him on the lips, yet desperately wanting to kiss him on his eyelids, so that his eyes would be closed as well. Since I couldn’t speak, I had to use touch instead. Balancing myself using his right arm and my left for leverage, I broke contact with my right hand and reached for his face. I gently grazed my fingers up his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt him shiver and was pleased with his passionate response, signaling me to continue. I placed two fingers on his eyebrows and very slowly drew them down until his eyes closed. I left my fingers there for a few moments, leaned in closer until he was supporting a good deal of my body weight with his right arm and kissed his closed eyes. I used reverse-butterfly kisses, the delicate, barely there ones that forced him to keep his eyes closed and rely on other senses. He didn’t catch on to it right away, but this only served to make it that much better for me.

After what seemed like several minutes, he said, “Don’t think I don’t know what you are doing there? You’ve rendered me temporarily blind, forcing me to use my other senses. I’ve rendered you temporarily mute, which effectively takes away hearing for me. Taste, touch and smell…hmm, little bit of soap, little bit of that lotion you use that leaves your skin so soft…ooh, girly’s got goose bumps. Now that’s what I’m talking about.” Abruptly, he pulled away, leaving me essentially trapped on the bed or maybe not.

“I’m going to take a soak in the tub. Care to join me?” I nodded. “Speak!”

“Yes, Jeff. I would like that very much.” You haven’t the slightest idea how much, gorgeous!

“Let’s go make a mess in the bathroom then.” I quirked my eyebrow at that statement. “C’mon, you know you want to. You don’t have to clean it up.”

“That’s true. Only have to pay for any damages.”

“That’s not true. I would take care of it.”

“Even if you’re only partly responsible?”

“That may be, but it was my suggestion. You’re going along with it because I asked you to.”

“You do make compelling arguments, sir. Why did you not become a lawyer?”

“Because I couldn’t do it all day long, not by any stretch of the imagination.”

How lucky can a girl get? This freaking lucky…remember those “interesting” items that I had mentioned when I was packing my bag in Los Angeles? Well, there’s this company called “Shower Sex ” and they make products specifically for getting nasty while getting clean simultaneously. So during that month I was so busy in Los Angeles, I went online and bought a few things I thought I might enjoy. I brought them for myself, but I figured that Jeff might find them amusing as well. I grabbed the bag, went into the bathroom, lit some candles, turned on the water to fill the tub and added some ‘same scent as the candles’ bubble bath. The fragrance was not too feminine, nor too masculine, but right down the middle…at least that was the general consensus of the store’s customers that I polled unscientifically. I left the special sponge next to the bottle of same scent shower gel on the rim of the Jacuzzi tub and lastly attached the suction cups to the back in a comfortable position for me to use. Then I slid into the water and called for Jeff.

He opened the door and stood there, one arm akimbo, gazing at the room. Then his nose caught the scent and he drew in a cleansing breath that I could both see and hear from across the room. He held it for a few beats; then slowly exhaled. He’s not muscular, but he’s strong, well-proportioned and oh, so very pleasing to the eye. I turned the jets on low and slithered lower into the tub, my breasts gently bouncing along with the water. He got in and immediately usurped my place, leaving me on top. It became clear why as I floated on top of him in some oddly rhythmically dissonant dance. We kissed and I skimmed myself along his dead weight. I grabbed the sponge, doused it with shower gel and began to bathe him from his toes, moving up his legs, stopping here and there for special attention where I felt it was warranted. There was nothing overtly sexual about my movements, yet he was likely interpreting it all as foreplay. I could see the tension in his arms as he struggled to hold onto the handles: would he thank me or curse me for it later?

I continued all the way up his chest, reached underneath him and washed his back, always avoiding his living lie detector on purpose. He began to voice his frustration at my actions with moans unlike anything I’d ever heard before. To call them animalistic was to call the ‘Mona Lisa’ just a painting, severely belittling their significance. I finally gave into his demands by positioning myself just so and oozing down, feeling the tepid water do its lubricating duty.

Luckily, most of the man’s height is in his legs, so I could grab onto the handles for leverage and balance. Green eyes pierced green eyes and the others reciprocated. I felt his leg move and the noise became a bit louder as the jets pulsated in high speed. I grabbed the bubble bath bottle and squirted another dose in. Then he became like the mechanical bull rides, bucking and seemingly trying to do his best to dislodge me, which of course only made me hold on tighter at every point where our bodies touched.

Including our lips. All the animal metaphors were washed away and we merged into one being, synchronized for a moment in time.

Until he went over the edge and brought me over with him.
© Copyright 2011 ceara_red (meredithcr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772123-romance-or-erotica