*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772145-Alice-and-Gabriel
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1772145
start to story about witches and a wizard that got turned a vampire, and about soulmates
        I slowed my run into a walk when I was positive that Gabriel couldn’t catch me. Then again, who knows what he could do. Gabriel was enchanting as well as frightening. He has the face of an angel and then would act like a demon. He wasn’t always like this and I would bet anything that the real Gabriel is somewhere buried deep down inside of the part that took over.

        That exact part took over after we saved his twin sister from a coven of vampires. Sure, we saved Delilah but in the process Gabriel was unconscious and somehow managed to get Vampire blood in his system. Now Gabriel’s a wizard vampire. Yes, and Delilah and I are Witches and Gabriel the wizard. Even more, I thought, Gabriel is my soul mate. I just discovered all of this in the past months and I can’t just leave him. Speaking of the devil…

        I started to run. He found me, again. Just looking at Gabriel made my heart break. Gabriel has brown hair that fell into his never-ending brown eyes, which had a tint of a golden honey color mixed in them. Since it’s only been two days from the day he awoke a vampire, Gabriel will be acting semi normal then the next second he doesn’t know who Alice and Delilah are.  At this moment… He didn’t know who I was. He seemed fixed on me though today.

        I was getting really annoyed of running from him every time he had his mood swings.  Also staying away because he hadn’t had blood yet was really annoying. Thinking of that, I laughed and slowed my running. Delilah and I had stolen some blood bags from the hospital so Gabriel could just drink them instead of hunting.

        Oh, this is ridiculous! I calmly walked back towards to where I knew Gabriel has to be and just stood there. This has got to be the stupidest thing I had ever done, waiting for a vampire with no weapons. Gabriel appeared about fifteen feet away from me in a blink of an eye.  His hair was shining from the moon light. I guessed it was a good sign he hasn’t attacked yet. “Gabriel… it’s me, Alice.” I said calmly and softly.  He still didn’t seem to notice who I am.

        Then, there it is. A spark in his eyes that had something like recognition. “Gabriel?” I whispered. He said something then but it was inaudible to my ears; all I knew was that now he was running at me and I didn’t know whether to be ecstatic or frightened for my life.  Within one second- no less than one second; Gabriel had me in his arms and just kept whispering her name under his breath like relief.

        “I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Gabriel asked never letting go of Alice.

        “No, and no one else got hurt for that matter.” I assured him. Delilah and I didn’t know if Gabriel’s behavior was normal for a new vampire or if this was because he was still a wizard along with being a vampire. I knew that these black out moments that he has scares the holy crap out of him because he can’t remember anything until he “wakes up” so to speak. Anyhow, He could black out at anytime, and then I would have to run again.

          “Good” Gabriel said pulling me back to kiss me. Being his soul mate and all, I never got used to the feeling. It felt like we got lost in each other, melted into each other.

© Copyright 2011 screaming to be noticed (meganmarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772145-Alice-and-Gabriel