*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772921-Graduation-Speech
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1772921
The Fabulous Paper Doll Gang
Good afternoon esteemed leader and fellow Alumni,

It feels good to say that! What a journey it has been to get here. As a newbie I scoured the strange landscape of WDC for a place to call home. I came across the Paper Doll Gang home page. What struck me was the thought and effort that had obviously been put in to the newbies course, and I had the overwhelming feeling that this group really cared about what they were doing.

Then I met Hannah, the lovely Hannah, the magical ingredient - the leader of all dolls. She was so kind and accessible, relaxed, helpful and always willing to find a way to work things out. Nothing ever seems a problem to Hannah. She is full to the brim with encouragement and does not judge. Her influence and kindness filters through the hands that are clasped on to hers, and so on to the next, as the chain of dolls expands.

I have found a group that is full of talented and dedicated writers. Through the excellent training I have learned the secret ways of WDC and now feel confident to help others. I have found a home here and I am so happy to be with you all. I must make particular mention of my fantastic mentor Fancie who has given me help and encouragement - thank you.

Laura and my fellow Alumni, let us cheer the main link in our chain of dolls, without whom this wonderful group would never have been born.

To Hannah - hip, hip... Hurray!
Fin*Bigsmile*
** Image ID #1532556 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2011 Finn O'Flaherty (fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772921-Graduation-Speech