*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773136-Destroyer-Of-Worlds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1773136
A galactic warlord descends upon his next target.
         He sat on his throne, staring out into the deep space ahead. The ensigns around worked feverishly to keep his grand battleship on it's course. The soldiers aboard were sound asleep. Many more ships surrounded them, each with the signature shape and color of the Destroyer fleet. He stood up, the cabin going silent. He brought his gauntlet up to his face, his voice a deep bass.
         "All ships, prepare to jump."
         He said as he pointed an armored finger outwards. The ensigns began to chatter, some over the intercoms. Without even a burst of light, the ships vanished into space, one by one.

         The planet Iros was struck without warning. The first blasts coming from out of orbit, leveling several cities on it's main continent of Eden. The main ship had just barely came into view when the planetary defenses kicked in. A few well placed shots shut those up. The massive vessel had stopped firing long before though. The true source of the city ripping rounds came into view as several smaller ships broke through the clouds. These flew in close to the civilizations of this defenseless planet, raining death upon the inhabitants.

         "Sir, Legend ships are inbound" shouted a watchman over the intercom. The captain nodded almost to himself, "Let us take our leave. We have had our fun" was all he said as he sat back down. The gathering enemy came into view, the bright red of their ships shining bright from the nearby sun. A sigh emerged from the Destroyer captain. "Just go, the others will catch up." The silence as the crew contemplated the thought was broken by the work of the more devoted. Soon all were back to work.

         "Make sure he doesn't get away from us this time!" shouted the Legend captain. A collective "Yes sir!" rose before the massive warship began to fire. Their reaction was too late however as the main Destroyer ship disappeared in an instant, leaving a much smaller one nearby in a heap of fire. "Dammit! Make sure his goons don't get away maggots!" the Legend captain roared. Another "Yes sir!" arose as all fire was redirected towards the Destroyer fleet. With their leader gone, the Destroyer army was destroyed in mere minutes.

         The Destroyer captain paced in his personal cabin. He knew his men could not survive without him and his abandoning them would let the distrust in him grow even larger than before. They could not continue like this. Without warning, his door was blown open and men clad in grey power armor stormed the room. These men had their Destroyer insignia scratched out and held high powered firearms in hand. The captain didn't even have time to question them as his bod was torn by the hail of lasers. The head of this rebel team held a gauntlet to his face.

"Destroyer leader Albern Belmont has been neutralized and his crew turned against him. They are ready to join the Legends."

"Thank you Legend Officer Richter"
© Copyright 2011 Rion Destro (blastermod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773136-Destroyer-Of-Worlds