*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774048-Graduation-Day
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1774048
Looking out from graduation, a humorous piece (kind of satiric) on what to become in life)
Graduation….is done.
Should I be a lawyer?? Put out other people’s problems for money?
No, I think I should be a accountant, and take money to get money.
No, how about an engineer? Don't they get to make all the plans, tell people what to do, and tell people "You're Fired!"
Well, I love animals…a zoologist.
No, a veterinarian.
No, a politician.
No, better than that, the President!
He deals with animals all the time!


Seriously though, how about civil services?
I love hard work. I could be a policemen, and put away the bad people, and even get that naptime I still crave for!
Hahaha, or a fireman! Lord, knows, they even get a place to sleep at work when they are not working!
Or an EMT! They get a bed in the back of their trucks!
How about a doctor or a nurse? They can have any bed of their choosing, even with room service!


Well, maybe I should go into the service.
They get fed three times a day.
They even get pretty rewards!!!!
And they play poker when work’s done.
If I go into the Army, I’d have to walk all the time, but think of the clothes!
The Navy, well: 1. The Sailors. 2. Submarines ‘Nuff said, right?
In the Airforce, I’d get to fly!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that??
In the Marines, I’d sing a cool song….and…work really hard?? Maybe I’ll think twice…
In the Guard, I show up a weekend or two, and sleep the rest of the time!


Or maybe I could just be a mommy!!!

Yeah!! They….are lawyers, accountants, engineer, zoologists, veterinarians, politicians, the President!! , policemen, firemen, EMT’s, in the Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, AND the Guard, and you know what???? We still love them.
So tomorrow, when I graduate kindergarten, I’m gonna be a mommy!
Happy Mother’s Day to all those I love!
© Copyright 2011 LookingAhead (txlady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774048-Graduation-Day